Chapter Twenty-Six: Switch!

A guy is seen talking on the phone with his wife as the two were in an argument over something. He tries to reason with her when suddenly he's shot and his car goes off the side of the road.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Light flashes and Rose is shown kneeling beside Tim with a worried look on her face before she's shown wearing a beautiful black dress with a smile on her face. Light flashes and Tony is shown tapping on things before he is shown leaning back in his chair while Rose stood beside him. Light flashes once again before Ziva is shown swimming before she is shown slapping Tim on the cheek gently while Rose stood by grinning. Ziva fades to darkness before Abby is shown looking at something with Ducky before she is shown holding her parasol with a sad expression. Light flashes and Tim is shown firing his weapon from behind the car before he's shown leaning around a corner with Rose while the two stared forward with a confused look. They are swiped away before Ducky is brought into view as he's shown grinning as he stood over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in autopsy before Ducky is shown taking a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

Tony nearly comes running into the bullpen. He tosses his bag to the floor as he calls out to Tim.

"Hey, finish that database yet, Probie?" Tony asks.

"Yesterday." Tim responds. Rose stands up from her desk on the other side of the wall beside Tim's desk.

"Then it should have been on my desk yesterday." Tony states.

"Do you always have to be mean to Tim?" Rose asks.

"Since when did you two get to a first name basis? It's always been McGee this, McGee that." Tony asks.

"We are friends. I call you by your first name Tony." Rose says.

"Yeah but it's weird when you call probie by his first name." Tony mutters.

"If it were up to you. My first name would be Probie." Tim says and Rose giggles.

"So, Tim, what are you looking at?" Rose asks.

"My credit statements. There seems to be some anomalies." Tim says. Tony comes over and looks and starts laughing.

"What's Forest Hump?" Rose asks as she'd come to look too.

"It's a porno or so I've been told." Tony says.

"Tony, was this you?" Rose asks.

"No, I would not buy a 5,000-dollar worth of John Deere. Did you finally get that Carbine you've always wanted McGee?" Tony asks.

"Put the farm equipment on hold. A sailor was shot on route 294." Gibbs says, "Tony, Rose, grab the gear. Green Acres, gas the truck. Where the hell is David?"

"Uh, boss?" Tony asks, "Officer David is..."

"Late. I took the wrong bus this morning. Had to walk from the 18th street stop." Ziva calls out as she steps off the elevator.

"That's a tough part of town." Tony comments.

"I've been in worse." Ziva says, "Won't happen again Gibbs."

"I know." Gibbs says. Rose runs to catch up with Gibbs and they arrive at the scene the same time Tony and the others do.

"McGee, you and Rose head down and do sketches. You let my daughter fall and I'll kill you." Gibbs says, "Tony pictures."