Chapter Twenty-One: S.W.A.K. - Sealed With A Kiss!

[A Few Months Later]

The day started out pretty normal. Tony steps off the elevator and spots Cait returning to her desk after she went to the lady's room. Tony was in an exceptionally great mood, as he typically was because that's just the type of person that he was.

"Wow, what did you do? Spend the night sake-bombing?" Tony asks.

"It's a cold, Tony." Cait says.

"What's sake-bombing?" Rose asks as she stands by her desk as she leaned on the wall between her and Tim's desk.

"Oh, come on, don't tell me you've never heard of sake-bombing?" Tony asks.

"Nope." The girls both say in unison. Tim looks up from his desk as he sat pretty much next to Rose.

"Can you believe this, McGee. We work with little girls." Tony complains.

"I've never done it either." Tim responds.

"I take it back, I work with little girls." Tony states. Rose rolls her eyes from standing at her desk still.

"So, have you ever been sick at all, Rose?" Tim asks.

"Nope. I got the Gibbs' genes. We don't get colds." Rose states. Rose stands at her desk waiting for her mail. Gibbs comes in.

"Morning, Boss." Tony states.

"Morning." Cait states.

"Cold or flu?" Gibbs asks.

"Just plain cold." Cait assures him, "Don't worry, I will sneeze into my tissues... unlike some people."

"I have allergies, Cait." Tony states. Rose steps over to Gibbs' desk.

"Never had allergies. Never had a cold." Gibbs states and Rose motions to her father. Tim hands her mail to her before he moves over to Cait's desk. Rose stood by Gibbs' desk entrance area opening her mail.

"Never had a cold?" Cait asks.

"Nope. Never had the flu, either." Gibbs states.

"Why do I believe that?" Cait asks.

"If you were a bug, would you attack Gibbs?" Tony asks.

"I get colds all the time." Tim states.

"Of course you do, Probie." Tony states. Tim lifts a letter up and reads it.

"This one is just addressed to NCIS Special Agent." Tim states. Tony peeks at it and notices a lipstick kiss mark on the paper.

"I think that's mine, McGee." Tony states.

"Huh? How do you know?" Tim asks. Tony takes the letter from him.

"I recognize the lips." Tony states, "And the scent."

"Gummy bears?" Cait teases. Tim walks back to his desk while Rose was about to walk to Cait's. Rose hadn't moved yet but froze when Tony blew at the letter thinking there was confetti in it as most of his love letters and white powder came flying out. Everyone stares in shock.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Rose is shown with her gun drawn and she narrows her eyes at the suspect as she was talking him down. Cait is shown looking up and smiling before she is shown looking around while holding her gun and flashlight. Tony is shown jumping around before he's shown smiling and laughing. Light flickers and Abby is shown looking at something with Ducky before she's shown carrying a tray with a babydoll head on it. Light flashes and Tim is shown walking into Abby's lab, making a confused look at Tony, and then looking around the wall towards Rose and Gibbs. The title flashes doing the N-C-I-S one letter at time before Boss's Daughter appears under it. Light flickers and Ducky is shown examining a body with a weapon, smiling before he's shown waving a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in Autopsy and Ducky takes a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.