Chapter Eighteen: Chained!

Tony is sent in undercover chained to a guy that is the suspect of stolen treasures. He almost strangles a guy to death after the bus driver on the prison bus pretends to have a heart attack. Tony and the guy take off running into the woods in the middle of the night.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Rose is shown with her gun drawn and she narrows her eyes at the suspect as she was talking him down. Cait is shown looking up and smiling before she is shown looking around while holding her gun and flashlight. Tony is shown jumping around before he's shown smiling and laughing. Light flickers and Abby is shown looking at something with Ducky before she's shown carrying a tray with a babydoll head on it. Light flashes and Tim is shown walking into Abby's lab, making a confused look at Tony, and then looking around the wall towards Rose and Gibbs. The title flashes doing the N-C-I-S one letter at time before Boss's Daughter appears under it. Light flickers and Ducky is shown examining a body with a weapon, smiling before he's shown waving a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in Autopsy and Ducky takes a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

Gibbs and Cait pull up to the bus. They head to the front and peer into the bus at the two people they were working with.

"How'd it go?" Gibbs asks.

"Perfect. Didn't feel a thing." One responds.

"White seem to buy it?" Gibbs asks.

"He bought it, alright. He was scared. You could smell it." The other guy states.

"Hey, Gibbs." Gibbs states.

"Yeah, I'm calling about the VW convertible." A random guy asks.

"What?" Gibbs asks.

"The '92 VW for sale." The guy responds.

"You got the wrong number." Gibbs states.= before hanging up. He walks away.

"Come on Cait, we're moving." Gibbs calls out. Cait follows after him. He dials Abby's number.

"Hello." Abby states.

"You got him?" Gibbs asks.

"Are you honestly asking me that?" Abby responds.

"No, Abbs, I called to flirt." Gibbs jokes.

"Do you think I would send our helpless boy out there in the world without knowing exactly where he is?" Abby asks.

"Abby, go to the video." Gibbs says. They switch to video and Abby looks up at the camera at them.

"I thought you said you had him." Gibbs demands.

"The GPS system has his position. You don't have him in your car?" Abby asks.

"No, Abby, I do not!" Gibbs replies. Cait presses the button.

"Okay, I got him now." Gibbs states.

"You forgot to turn it on." Abby teases.

"Put McGee on." Gibbs orders. Abby walks around the computer that kind of obstructed Tim's hiding spot.

"He wants you." Abby says.

"How'd he know I was here?" Tim asks.

"Because he's Gibbs." Abby responds.

"Uh, yes, boss?" Tim asks.

"I got people calling me every five minutes asking if I have a VW for sale." Gibbs states.

"A VW?" Tim asks.