17. IGNORING

Author's Pov:

TIME SKIP TO 6 DAYS

It's been six days since the goddamn exams started and finally this is the last exam. After this you are free from this college. Ever since these exams started, You and Sana have studied very hard. Everyone is doing the tasks given by you perfectly. You merely sleep 2 hours a day. Exams on this side and this case on the other side. They are giving you alot of stress. And the exams finish today and you can give full focus on this case. You are crying a lot at night time thinking about those girls who have been kidnapped. They are little kids and they are suffering a big punishment for what they have done wrong? You are very sensitive about girls. Because you had a traumatic incident in your childhood. You can't tell about it. You are trying hard every day to save those girls even it costs your life. Present You and Sana are revising. There are still 30 minutes left for the exam to start. All you have to do is just read one time and your robot mind-like brain will remember everything. So you don't have to study hard.

TIME SKIP

'AT EXAM HALL'

You are examining your exam paper very well. "Is this the really final exam paper? Damn it....! 3 hours are waste for this, Why did they make it so easy?" you mumbled under your breath.

( A/N: It might be easy for you because you are the topper of this college

( A/N: It might be easy for you because you are the topper of this college. But the rest of the students are seeing stars when they look at the paper )

You completed your exam fastly and once again you checked the answers you wrote, and then submitted the paper to the teacher. The teacher smiled at you. Meanwhile another person also came and submitted the paper. You looked at that person, well you know that person very well. It's none other than 'Sana'
I forgot to say Sana is the 2nd topper of this college. Sana loves to be with Heaven no matter what. Whatever it is, Sana is always with Heaven. Hahahah. Sana also submitted the paper and looked at you. You gave a smile and she also smiled. You two went out together. "Now we are free from these exams. From now we can give full concentration on our case. Right puppy?" Sana said excited you smiled at her action then nodded.

As you were walking, you both stopped when you saw soo many students standing near the notice board. "Unniee, what's with them?." You pointed at the crowd. "Yeah why they are gathered at the notice board? Lets go there." Sana said then you both went to near the notice board. Your both mouths and eyes widened. "Puppy...! What the hell is that?" Sana gasped, your reaction was also same. "Graduation ceremony is in 10 days? Ohhh gosh, it's sooo soon." You said Sana agreed with you.