10. MAFIA QUEEN IS BACK

"I have been unknown for 2 years. Now it's time to come out"

Your's Pov:

I can't stop crying after hearing Nancy's words. I feel so bad knowing all the hell she has been through. "U-unniee after that he calls me whenever he wants, if I don't he will post my video on social media....! He threatened me unniee. I'm scared and I don't want to go unniee....! Please save me from him". She cried. Oh god...! It's really bad.

She is a small child. At this age, so much hell she endured. Ohh god...! Please I can't stand this. This is beyond imagination. I hugged her even more tightly while crying my heart out same goes to her. She needs comfort now. Who will comfort her if I cry too? No....! I must be strong. "Honey trust me.....! There's nothing to scare, from now on I will handle it, okay?" I said patting her back, "I believe you unniee...! That's why I said the whole thing to you. Because I trust you. You can do anything for us. You are truly our goddess." She said hugging be back. "That's my girl" I said she giggled. Aishhh I missed this alot. What happened to Nancy should never happen to anyone, for that he should answer me. I will never leave him. He has to suffer the consequences of his sin. I will make it happen...! This 'HEAVEN' will do it.

At Yn's Mansion:

I came back home with my fumed eyes. I'm feeling soo angry right now. I want to do something. I must need to figure out a solution. I sat on the chair at dining table. "Sana unniee~~~" I called sitting near the dining table, "Yeah puppy coming....!" Sana came down. She sat next to me "What happened puppy" she asked "Where are our boys?" I asked, "I think they are in their rooms", she said I shook my head. "Boys you come out immediately...! RIGHT NOW" I just screamed Sana flinched. They immediately came running outside. "What happened Noona....! Why did you shout so loudly, It's an emergency?" asked Soobin "I have a task with you guys...! Are you ready to do with me?" I asked. "Of course Noona...! We waited 2 years for this word." Yeonjun said with excited tone. "What happened puppy?" Sana asked, "Boys take your seats", I ordered they obeyed.

"So guys, the task we are going to do is sexual harassment case." I said and their eyes widened. "What are you talking about puppy? What actually happened?" Sana asked confused. "Listen carefully guys Unniee- you know Nancy, don't you?" I asked and she nodded. "I tell you that her behavior is different since few days right?" I asked, again she nodded.

"One day I was going to the washroom when I heard the sounds of a girl. I followed those sounds and then I saw Nancy sitting under a tree in the garden area of our university crying so hard. I asked what happened. That's when she told me a terrible truth." I said "What Noona?" Kai asked Everyone's eyes are looking at me curiously. I took a deep breath.

"Our biology Sir Mr. Peter~~ Nancy told me that he raped her". I said "WHAT?" Everyone shouted loudly. "Yeah...! It has been 8 days since this happened....! She said that he was taken her to a storeroom far away from our university and raped her without anyone knowing...! What's worse is that he took a video of the horrible thing and started blackmailing her...! He said that If she tell someone he will post the video on social media...! Whenever that bastard wants then Nancy would have to go to him....! She said that he raped her 4 times. She was a little kid, how can he...! Her life spoiled because of that mf. Unniee how did she endured that much horrible things till now? She is soo strong Unniee, I want to help her, I want to make that bastard to taste the hell, S-she is my lovely girl Unniee....! She is used to be soo energetic but seeing her like this really huts me alot like hell." I cried.

"How dare he? He has won many awards as the 'Best Teacher' in our college. He used to give speeches saying that students are his own childrens... But is this what he does?" Sana said while wiping her tears. "We should not leave him Noona, Tell me what to do and how to do it. We are all ready." Beomgyu said, I smiled and nodded.