27. CRITICAL

Author's Pov:

TIME SKIP TO FEW HOURS

Your operation was still going on. While Tae, Jungkook and Sana eagerly waiting for the doctor to tell them about your condition. They are worried sick about you. Comes to Tae....! It's beyond the imagination. He even assuming soo many things about your life. His thoughts interrupted by Sana. "How do you guys know about me?" Sana said, yeah how comes they know about her. Thank god your gang didn't exposed.

Flashback:

While Sana and your gang waiting outside the farmhouse for the right moment to barge in, then immediately some group of big vehicles popped up out of nowhere. Yeah it's Taehyung's vehicles along with him soo many bodyguards. Sana got confused by his sudden appearance. However Sana told your boys to get out of the car and hide because she don't want to expose your gang identity, not in this moment. You said to sana that you yourself tell about everything to Tae. So she left this matter to you to handle.

Now Sana sat on the car feeling goosebumps all over her body. Suddenly Jungkook came and stood infront of her window. And signalling her to come out of the vehicle. She does as he told. He took her towards the big limo car where Tae rested there. Jungkook and Sana went inside. Tae looked at Sana then pointed her to take seat. Sana gulped because Tae looks soo dominant and his aura is soo powerful. He looks soo different from before and now. He is completely different person. Like he is some stranger to Sana.

"Care to explain Sana. Why are you here?" Tae asked sternly. She wants to run away from him. His dark aura made her body shiver. She looked at Jungkook who was sitting beside her with the same aura of Tae. They both seems very different. Seeing their powerful gaze she sighed heavily. "Yn got kidnapped." When Sana said that, Tae and Jungkook's eyes widened. "What?" They both shouted loudly.

"Yes, puppy was kidnapped. It has been one month since she was kidnapped. I tried very hard to track her location and found out that she was locked in this farm house. I came here to rescue her." Sana said in one breath leave them in utter shock. Tae was in deep dilemma not believing what he just heard now. You got kidnapped that too one month? It's really banging his heart hardly. "Then why don't you tell us?" Tae asked in disbelief. 'She keep this matter to herself not even inform to me? To us?' he muttered in his mind.

"I was scared, I was scared if it got affected to my sister." Sana said in her broken voice. Her tears threatening her more. Tae heaved a deep breath. "Let's talk about it later. Now we need to rescue my yn." Tae said while they both nodded. Sana want to tell the whole truth about women trafficking and the reason behind your kidnapping, but she hesitated to tell them.

End of flashback

"You pabo, you thought you are very intelligent person right?" Jungkook said while Sana frowned at his words. Looking at her reaction Jungkook spoke again, "You forget to turn off your location. You turned off your location these days but not today. We suspect something is happening with you when we visited your house, so that's why we keep an eye on you. Results we are here." Jungkook explained left her speechless. How careless she? She used to be very cautious about these things. About her mobile location? Ohh god.

'What the fuck Sana? Why did you bring your mobile instead of the trackless mobile which devil and yn invented for our gang?' She cursed herself under her breath. She didn't dare to open her mouth, but feeling grateful cause they helped to rescue you. But she want to ask them one thing. So she look a deep breath ready to ask them. "A-are you r-really Mafia King?" Sana asked while looking at Tae who is busy with his own thoughts about you. But he didn't opened his mouth instead Jungkook answered her.