1. HER HAUNTED PAST

"You thought you should be happy. But your past will continue to haunt you"

Author's Pov:

On a peaceful evening, not for you, there was a little girl who's watching the sunset from the balcony and remembering her parents.

Tears flowing continuously it's your daily routine but you are not a weak girl who cries in every situation when problems came. You are the bravest girl very very strong girl from physically and mentally.

Your father teach you self defense when you are a child and he was your first teacher.

You saw your parents brutally killed by some people in front of your own eyes. Remembering their parents,

" Appa Eomma.... How are you doing there, I'm doing good, just missing you sooo much, why can't you just take me too with you.... Why did you left me alone, it's fucking scares Eomma, I want to hug you like I used to.... I miss you so much".

"I will make sure whoever that bastard killed you, will pay the great amount for his sin "

After crying your heart out after feeling tired then then you took your sleeping pill cause you can't sleep because of nightmares. After that you fell asleep.

NEXT DAY

NEXT DAY

Next day morning you gets ready for college and waits for the bus, because you sister Sana said she had some work to do so she went there without you. And you listening to music on headphones.

Soon bus came and you sat on the bus seat. You observes what is happening outside from the window Some are rushing to the office and some are sitting under the tree and talking Some small children are happily playing with their parents. That's when you remembered your mother and father.

You thinks that if their parents were alive, you would have been as happy as them. But Fate doesn't like you and that's why it's gives you only pain. In life, if those who are dear to us die in front of our eyes, even if we are in a situation where we can't do anything, then we have to bear that pain for the rest of our life. That is what you are experiencing now. Every day is hell for you. You are thinking like you are responsible for their death and you are living with the blame on yourself in these years. Cruel....! Life is damn cruel to you. Fate doesn't want you to be happy. What did you do wrong? This life is so hard on you. Are you going to live like this all your life? You have lost many people in your life and you think that you are the reason for that. Why are you so hard on yourself? Will people come into your life who say that you are not at fault? Will they be by your side in your hard times? You don't believe that. You firmly believe that this is not real at all.

"I didn't deserve love.. it's my fate.."

You couldn't remember the last time you are happy maybe it's been 7 years, All of your thoughts stopped at once when the bus stopped. You immediately got off the bus and left near the college entrance.