4. YOU ARE MINE BABY

"Whenever I look into your eyes, it's like seeing my mother in yours."

Your's Pov:

"I will drop you there" Taehyung said straight tone looking into my eyes. Am I dreaming or is it true that world's no.1 businessman in the world asking me that he will drop me...??? Ohhh God...! then I shrugged my thoughts.

"No need to worry Mr. Kim, I will manage" I said with small smile, but my bad he is too stubborn I think "I didn't asked your permission, I said my decision, I will drop you" he said with stern tone, omooo his tone was so authoritative and cold...! Then I awkwardly smiled and nodded. "Okay then shall we go?" I asked and he nodded.

That's when Taehyung and I came out. Everyone inside is looking at both of us with a crooked smile, 'why they all looking at me like that. After we came out of the hospital Taehyung's guard parks his car in front of the hospital and gives the car keys to Taehyung...! Ohhhh goddd!! It's unbelievable....! Am I dreaming God I don't want to wakeup now.

His Car

All my thoughts got interrupted by Taehyung's voice

All my thoughts got interrupted by Taehyung's voice. "Get in" he said and opened the car door for me, awee such a gentleman he is....! He noticed my dress with blood so he gave me his blazer for me to cover my dress, I took it and wore it, then I immediately sat in the passenger seat and he sat in the driver's seat, He is very handsome while driving the car...! ahhh his veiny hands on the steering wheel looks soo damn haawwwt, And his side looks my god I think he is god's most favourite creature. And his eyes I want to dive in his eyes cause it sooo deep like an ocean whyyy...? My poor heartuu...!

Taehyung looked at me while I was staring at him like a stupid girl, "Address?" he asked me with small smile, wait..! did he know that I'm staring at him like an idiot...! I averted my gaze and told him the address, he chuckled and continued driving. SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT.

AT HANNIE'S SCHOOL

We reached the school and I was waiting for Hannie from outside the car near the school gate, Taehyung was also standing next to me while staring at me with that same expression,
I mustered up my courage and take a deep breath then.

"Why do you keep staring at me Mr. Kim?"
I asked him, He looked like that for a while and then opened his mouth "Because I want to" he said in monotone while staring at me. "Why is that?" I asked him, he came forward didn't averted his gaze from me, "That's how I look at the things I owned" he said with smirk, I'm still in shock did wait...! he said he owns me like when, where, why, how, these questions are roaming around my mind.

"What do you mean Mr. Kim?" I asked him and pretending like a clueless girl, 'yes yn don't act like crazy girl be cool and confident', my inner goddess motivated me and I'm staring straight into his eyes. "I want to make you mine and only mine Baby" he said, oh my god my cheeks....! Don't embarrass me infront of him please but my bad huff my cheeks turned to red like tomato, wait am I blushing right now noooooo....! My thoughts got interrupted my a kid voice, then I immediately turned my face to the said direction, Taehyung chuckled at my reaction I think he is enjoying the view....! Yeah whatever.