23. PAST? IT HAUNTS

Author's Pov:

You are sitting in your room along with your members

You are sitting in your room along with your members. "Noona....! We successfully got all the details and information about the girls who got kidnapped since 3 years." Binnie said.
"Do you know where they are now?" You asked with crossed arms. "Yes Noona, The address of which country they are in, we get to known through that pendrive." Binnie explained. You nodded feeling relaxed. "The main scenario starts now." You said while closing your eyes.

"Binnie tell me the country names." You asked him while sitting properly. "It's all over the world Noona, it's like we need to make world tour. They are in USA, France, Russia, China, Argentina, Canada, New York, Thailand, India, Spain, etc....! There are soo many countries in the list Noona." He said taking a deep breath. "So that means it will take months to complete this mission right?" Taehyun said. "Probably, maybe 3-5 months." Sana said, they all nodded as agreement. "Okay guys, lets start from tomorrow." You said they nodded. And inform our mens to prepare everything." You said again they all stood up from their place, "YES HEAVEN." They all said in unison and started to get out of the room except Sana.

Sana came near to you and then sat beside you. "Puppy....! Where are you last night? Soobin said that someone dragged you to somewhere. I swear I got sooo scared puppy." Sana said with teary eyes. "Unnieee....! Please don't cry. See I'm perfectly okay. And.... Last night I'm with Taehyung." You said with red cheeks. Sana blinked many times then stared at you with wide eyes. "Y-you are with Taehyung?" Sana asked in shock, You nodded shyly. "What is he doing there?" Sana asked. "I don't know either. On what errand did he come. But Taehyung came at the right time when that Semin bastard was going to kiss me." You said grits your teeth. "That old ass, how dare he?" Sana said fuming in anger. "Then what happened next? What you said to Taehyung?" Sana asked again like a curious Kitty.

You told her everything that happened yesterday except the most hotty night that happened between you both. Her eyes widened with shock. "Y-you confessed him? Really?" She asked you ultra shockingly as this is the 8th wonder in this world. You nodded as 'Yes'
"Taehyung is the purest soul unniee. I don't want to break it, I want to cherish it with my whole life. He is the best medicine for my traumatised heart. I want him, I want to experience his love towards me for the rest of my life." You said and Sana stared at you lovingly, but some evil thought came into her mind.

"Don't tell me you both did naughty naughty things last night." Sana asked teasingly while your heart skip a beat at her sudden question. "N-no no unniee, w-what are y-you talking?" 'Fuck you Yn' you cursed yourself for stuttering. You want to avoid this topic so before Sana could speak, you cut her words and said next words and her eyes widened hearing them. "And.....! I decided to tell him about my identity after this mission." You said while staring at your lap, while Sana left speechless. "You will tell him? That you are the Mafia?" Sana asked you again you nodded. "I don't want to hide things from him anymore unniee." You said sana eyes got teary.

"Is it really you? Or am I day dreaming? You are talking about love? It-It's new to me. I never saw you talking about love this much serious. You are not so serious even with your past love 'SEHUN'. I see true love in your eyes now puppy. There is a big difference between the previous Heaven and the present Heaven." Sana sobbed while hugging you. But you are just frozen when you heard the name, which changed your entire life after he comes to you. The biggest nightmare in your life. It's him. 'SEHUN'