14. JEALOUS OVER A KID

"I will soon love you back Tae."

Author's Pov:

"Give me a kiss then I will leave your hand," he uttered those words while winking at you and left you in ultra shock. You heard it right? He said that....! Omoooo what should you do now YN? While you are being stunned about this, the others closed their ears cringing over the words he said just now. "YAAAH YOU BOTH STOP IT ALREADY...!" they all yelled at you both. While on the other side Taehyung didn't give a damn about them he keep staring at you. You looked at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?" You asked him while your cheeks turned red. "No I'm not kidding." He said seriously. 'Ohhh god is he real?' You mumbled. All the eyes are on you now. You are feeling very shy.

You have no choice, so you leaned closer to his face. All the boys got excited to see what happens now. On the other side Taehyung feeling sooo many butterflies now. Your breath hitched at his face, there's an inch away from him. You cupped his cheek with your one hand. He got very nervous and also feeling excited to get a kiss from you. As he was anticipating, he closed his eyes to feel your lips on his. That's when his grip on your hand loosened. You get closer to his ear and then whispered, "Better luck next time Taehyung" you said those words, you immediately stood up then ran away from this awkward situation. While on the other side Taehyung got shocked, and feeling disappointed for not getting a kiss from you. "YAAH BABY....! WHERE ARE YOU GOING." Teahyung yelled with pure disappointment on his face. The others got amazed by your action. "Wahhh I didn't expect that....!" Jimin said with amused eyes while laughing loudly. All the others nodded and laughing too. Taehyung just pouted and staring at the table like a lost puppy. Awee cute.

After sometime you came back with Hannie who is crying in your arms. While you are patting his back and mumbling some sweet words. You sat on your previous chair. You make Hannie to sit on your lap. His head resting on your chest, while you are ruffling his hair gently to calm him down. "What happened puppy...?" Sana asked worriedly "He said he missed me soo much and then started crying hardly," you said while patting his back. Taehyung feeling sooo much jealous right now. He is glaring at Hannie who is sniffing and hugging you tightly as much as he can. "Calm down my cutie...! I'm sorry for ignoring you." you said feeling guilty. He hugged you more tightly. Taehyung eyes widened at his actions. 'She is mine but he is snatching my hugs' Taehyung mumbled feeling offended. It didn't unnoticed by Sana, Jimin and Jungkook. They smiled at Taehyung's reaction. "I smell something burning...!" Sana said teasingly. "Yeah yeah someone is feeling jealous over a small kid...!" Jimin said with smirk earned a death glare from Taehyung. They all laughed seeing Taehyung's reaction.

After Hannie get calmed, you cupped his cheeks wiping his tears and gave a kiss on his forehead. "My King Please Forgive Me." you said while pouting. Hannie giggled and kissed your cheeks "I Forgave You My Queen." he said you laughed and again kissed his cheek. While on the other side Taehyung mouth wide opened, becoming speechless and feeling hurt. The others just enjoying this whole drama while laughing. You are having a good time with this small kid but you didn't noticed that a big kid is getting jealous and feeling ignored. He pouted and staring at the table. But he get shocked after listening Hannie words.

"My queen....! Let's get married." Hannie said, you laughed at him. "Ofcou--- your words got cutted by Taehyung's yell. "WHAT...?" he shouted gaining all the attention. "What are you talking kid? Marry her?" He asked in disbelief. Hannie nodded his head. "She is my queen so I will marry her." Hannie said innocently. But Taehyung feeling angry. 'Is he a kid? Why is he behaving like this....? Aweee such a jelly boy' you mumbled. They both are exchanging glances. Ohohoho soo funny. "No you can't marry her." Taehyung said straightly. "Why..? She is my puppy noona. I will marry her definitely." Hanniee said with same expression. "She is mine, you can't marry her." Taehyung said. "No she is mine." Hannie retorted back left Taehyung dumbfounded. While you are laughing at the both.