8. HER HAPPY TIME WITH HIM

"A man who does not know the excellence of women is like a living dead man"

Author's Pov:

"Mind your tongue mister" sana said with gritted teeth, while yn clenching her jaw controlling her anger. "Why? are you both not sluts?" he said while checking you out from head to toe.

"Then how can you have Mr. Kim's wallet? Is he your customer? He came from New York, its not even 1 week, Did you just make him your customer? or his brothers are also your customers? Did he leave his wallet or did you hide it yourself only to meet him again? How much does our boss pay you per day? If you sleep with me, I will give you double. What do you say, make me your customer too?" he uttered those words with his disgusted looks on his face, all the people was staring at both of you with judgemental looks. While Sana eyes got teary not to bear those filthy words, while your are on the edge of burst out. "Tell me how much you want to please me" he said, that's when you lost your sanity.

"ENOUGH" you yelled, he flinched. "Are you done with your talk?" you said while taking steps forward to him. The manager got confused by your action. "I'm just waiting for the end of your rubbish yeah I think it's my time to talk right?" you said in cold tone.

"Well about his wallet..! He left it when he dropped me at my home so about the details I didn't want to tell you because it's none of your business" you said straight, sana snickers, the manager face turns red. "And what are you talking about us? Sluts? Well your bad..... we are not sluts but are you looking down on sluts?" you asked, he got confused.

"Talking about them, they are not disrespectful persons first of all, they are also humans just like us. But for some reasons they turned like that, They also have self-respect....! They have emotions...!, Why do you react like this when it comes to them? They are more respectful than the trash like you....!

They will do justice to the job they slept for money, Not like you, People who do not respect women are waste in this world, Women mean only lust in your eyes?, Some people do that job willingly and some people do that job for some specific reasons, So first learn to respect them" you said then all the people started clapping after your valuable speech. While the other the manager face turns red due do embarrassment.

While on the other side two eyes are still staring at you from afar. Observing single bit that happened here. That's none other than Kim Taehyung with Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung's Pov:

I am checking the documents in my cabin with jungkook. As we were checking in we heard a knock on our door. I told him to come inside, Bogam entered, "Sir Some girls are fighting with the receptionist outside. You should come sir" Bogam said, Jungkook and I went to the place where the fight was going on, That's when I saw you.

Sana fights with the receptionist but you just watching from the side. I saw your face, You are controlling your anger, when the receptionist calls you a bitch, you slapped and threatened her. I felt satisfied. How dare she calls you like that? If she were in outside then I will definitely killed her. After that our manager came and said those filthy and disgusted words. I got sooo angry like hell. I really wants to rip his body into two pieces. What makes me more angry is you didn't say anything to him. I'm controlling my anger when he crossed the line. I was about to come forward but halted when you yelled.

When you said those words about them I literally got amused and proud of you. I fell for you even more deeply. I fell for your actions, coldness, helping nature, and mainly savage and attitude. I fell for these things in you. When you about to leave I called "YN"