22. I LOVE YOU TOO

Author's Pov:

"I'm a big sinner Tae

"I'm a big sinner Tae." You said in your broken voice while staring at him. He looked at you "Then I will be your sin baby." He said with pure love in his eyes. You don't know why your heart clenching after listening his words. It's hurting you beyond your imagination. What have you done that he loves you so much? You love him too but do you really deserve his love? Would he love you like this if he knew you were a Mafia Queen? Or he will leave you because he will get scared of you? These thoughts are giving you so much fear. You want to ask him all these questions but you are afraid to ask. "Tae, I have secrets that I can't tell you, even if you know them, will you love me like this? Or will you leave me?" You asked, hesitancy is visible in your tone, you are very scared about his answer.

"I will, I'll love you more than like this that you can't ever imagine. Because I love you the way you are. If you have secrets which you can't tell me, it's okay. You don't need to worry about it. I know you have a strong reason to hide those things. Tell me when you want to open up with me. I will wait. Okay?" He said ever gently. It melts your heart. It feels like your big concern fade away after he said those words. Yes, you can believe him. He is not the one like your past who leaves you alone. You have got a lot of trust on him now. Your eyes are watering, not from pain. You are feeling the love he shows and that's why you are so happy, It's like happy tears. You hugged him very tightly. You buried your face in his neck. He also hugged you tightly.
"I swear to god Tae, You are the best boyfriend material." You mumbled while snuggling in his neck. He smiled at your comment. "If you love me back, I will give you the best service of love to you." He said patting your hair.

His words plunged your mind into deep thoughts. He loves you and is ready to accept you. And why are you hesitating? You also like him a lot, don't you? Then give him a chance and don't miss this chance at all. He loves you very much. You want to believe him. You want to trust him with your life. He is the best choice for you. No one has shown you the love he shows, that's for sure. You took a deep breath then you kissed his neck. He flinched and then moaned at your sudden kiss and that too at his sweet spot. You smiled at his reaction.

"I love you too Tae....! Love you soo much." You finally said those words. His body stiffened, he stop patting your head and laid like a statue. When he didn't say anything, you came out of the hug and looked at his face. His expressions are very shocking with wide eyes. You held his face and gently tapped him on his cheek. "Tae...! Are you okay?" You asked him getting worried. He came out of his senses them looked at you with wide eyes. "Y-you said w-what now?" He asked again as if he didn't heard it properly. You smiled then came closer to his face, pecked his lips.
"You heard me right....! I love you too Tae. And sorry for making things complicated for you. All my life I believed that I don't deserve to be loved. But whenever you came into my life, I surrendered to the admiration of the love you showed me. It's because of you that I also believed now that I deserve to be loved in my life. Thank you soo much Tae and love you too." You let out your emotions while staring straight into his eyes.