16. INTERRUPTED

Author's Pov:

You are enjoying the movie very much. Your right hand is in Taehyung's hands. He has not let go of your hand since the movie started. Literally you even forgot that you have a right hand in your body. Meanwhile there is an intimate scene between the leads, you couldn't see them kissing soo hard it gives you sooo butterflies so that's why you immediately closed your eye with your free hand. Ohhh goshhhh it was tooo dark....! Your cheeks turned red.

"Why did you close your eyes Babe?" Taehyung whisper in your ear out of suddenly. You flinched very hard. "Ohhh damn....!" You whisper shouted and diverted your gaze to him. Where his eyes are totally on you with smirk on his face. Is he serious, "Goshhh Tae...! You literally gave me a mini heartattack." You said while breathing a little heavily due to sudden surprise. "Oh, my bad." He said but the smirk is still plastered on his face. You looked at him for good few minutes. Then you averted your eyes back to the movie screen. But Tae didn't plan to leave you so he came closer to you. "I asked you something baby, it's really bad to not give an answer." He said while staring at you.

"What did you ask me?" You asked him not looking at his eyes, ufff it's tooo dangerous. as you didn't look at him, He suddenly placed his hand on your thigh and pulled you closer to him. You got soo shocked by his sudden action. "W-what are you doing Tae?" You asked him with wide eyes. "You are ignoring me this whole time Babe...! Now I can't take it anymore...!" He whispered near your ear. Ohh gosh his voice.....! Damn it, it's Soooo deep man. You closed your eyes tightly not bearing his hot strong gaze on you. He smirked at your reaction. "Look at me Darling....!" He whispered very sexily. You are done Yn. You can die now. Damn it, you slowly opened your eyes, looked at him. Gosh he is smirking like he won some competition in his life. You are now a blushing mess, a totally stupid blushing mess.

"Can't you watch the intimate scene? Why? Feeling shy?" He asked you still that damn smirk on. You looked at him in disbelief. "Yeah...! Right. I'm feeling sooo shy to watch."
You said boldly, not caring his stare or anything. "Really? But I was planning to do it with you." He said those words without shame. Is he real? Gosh Yn what should you do now. You looked at him with wide eyes. "Tae....! Stop it." You hitted his chest with shocked eyes. He laughed a little loud. "Why? Don't you want it?" He again uttered those words without any kind of shame. Oh gosh your cheeks really turned red. You can't handle his dark flirting anymore, you are too new for this. You decided to get out of this awkward situation. As soon as you got up Taehyung grabbed your hand and pulled you onto his lap and you placed your hands on his shoulders balancing yourself. You are in deep ultra shock pro max. No words are coming out of your mouth. Eyes are wide open like it will come out of your sockets at any movement. He grip on your waist tightly not wanting to let go of you. "Tae...! People will see us, Leave now." You asked him very lightly. But he shook his head as 'No' What will you do now? Thank God your seats are far back. No one knows what you do. Is that why he did this stunt with you?

The two of you are staring into each other's eyes so deeply that you forget the world around you. There is pure love in his eyes. What have you done that makes him adore you so much? It's been a weeks since you met, how did he fall in love with you so much? Do you really deserve his love? You desperately want to ask him all these questions but not a single word comes out of your mouth. You slowly brought your hand to his face and caressed his cheek very gently without breaking eye contact with him. He is slowly bringing his face closer to yours. You didn't stop him either. Waiting for his next move. You also moved closer to him. There is a very short distance between your lips. You want to taste his lips again. Everything was disturbed before your lips met because of your damn phone. "Ohhh shit" you cursed, not wanting to end this moment like this. You ignored the phone call and moved closer to kiss him. Now your lips are close enough. Taehyung is also waiting patiently. He also wants to kiss you soo badly.