12. CUTEST DAY

"Being with you is my favourite thing..!"

Author's Pov:

At Yn's Mansion

You and your members are sitting on the couch. Everyone is talking about you on TV. They are repeatedly showing and talking about what you have done.

"Heaven is back again. Everyone got inspired after hearing her words. I saw with my eyes, Everyone cried at every word she said. She instilled a courage in everyone. Gave them a good punishment."

"Will the police arrest her? No one knows where she is. The police are looking for her. Let's see what happens...!"

"Noona...! police are looking for us," Taehyun chuckled. "These annoying police's don't do their job...! They don't even care about the sufferings of the people." you said annoyed. "If we are afraid of such people, we look like jokers," Sana said while laughing. "I don't give a damn shit about it leave them," you said rolling your eyes. "Noona...! now what do we do? Should we be silent again? I am bored noona....!" Kai whined. "Are there other assignments?" Yeonjun asked.

"Wait guys...! We have a new case coming up. That's pretty big I think...! I can't tell about them now, but I will soon. You have to wait a few days." you said. Everyone's eyes widened with excitement. "Okay puppy....! we are waiting." Sana said and giving high five to Soobin. "I want Devil to delete yesterday's incident, I don't want to see that topic again at all, Tell Devil To do this job perfectly." you said in stern tone.

At Kim Mansion:

Taehyung and his brothers are sitting at the dining table eating breakfast. "Hyung....! There are no videos about heaven incident, I searched a lot but it didn't show me, what happened hyung....?" Jimin said while scrolling through the phone. "I told you...! Whatever Heaven did, it will be deleted in the next moment, It's all the work of her hacker Devil" Suga said. "No matter how much you call the greatest hackers in this whole world and try to recover those videos, no one can do it, That's why the police can't do anything about what she did. However, what she does is the work that the police should do, but because they neglect it, she enters the field. She is very annoyed with the police, she doesn't care about them at all....! It's cool right?" Namjoon said. "It's beyond cool...! Please god give me one chance to meet her." Jimin said praying with his hands.

They talked like this for a while. "Taehyung? Have you met Yn?" Jhope asked. "No Hyung...!" Taehyung said. "What Tae? approach her man...! Try to get closer to her." Jin said. Taehyung nodded. That's when taehyung remembered something. "Kookie? How did you get close to sana?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook smirked, "What do you think of me Tae...!" Jungkook asked. "You...? The most pervert guy." Jimin said making everyone laugh so hard. "YAAAH...! JIMIN-SHII" Jungkook shouted. Jimin laughed soo cute. "I'm an International playboy....! Everyone fell for me the moment they laid their eyes on me. Anyone has to love this handsome man." Jungkook said with a proud grin on his face. While the others rolled their eyes

"Answer me what I asked you, Pervert Bunny" Taehyung said. "Tsk Tsk Okay listen....! when I took her aside, she saw me and fell for me at first sight. She complimented me, flirted with me a lot...! I told her I'm not interested in her. That's it she cried alot I have no option...! So I consoled her. I thought Yn is our Tae soon to be wife, so her sister will also be our family too...! So I said let's be friends and then she became very happy...! This is what happened. If a handsome boy is seen, many girls will not leave them alone Ohhh god...! Why did you make me this much handsome? Huff....!" Jungkook said dramatically. Taehyung regretting his decision to ask him that question. "I don't believe you." Jin said. While the others just wanted to disappear from here. "Ohhh god you are so full of yourself kookie." Jhope said "I was born like this". Jungkook smirked feeling proud. They rolled their eyes.