6. I'M A BIG SINNER

"Don't I deserve to live happily? I hope to be happy once in my life"

Author's Pov:

Sana wakes up from sleep due to sun races falling on her face. When she looks around sana realizes that she herself slept in your room. Just looking at you, you are sleeping very peacefully, she smiled at you, then she remembered your last night conversation, your words...your sobs everything just roaming around her mind. Sana gets up from the bed and kisses your forehead and patted your hair gently.

"You deserve to happy puppy, your happy days soon comes, that I strongly believe that because you suffered alot since our childhood, *sobs* you lost your parents, your brother, your trusted persons, our lovely boys who treats you like their own sister and soo many things." She cried looking at your sleepy figure. "Only if we work hard we will be happy in the future. Just wait a little puppy." sana said then left the room quietly to not wake you up.

You slowly woke up from your dreamland. Immediately you went into the bathroom and did your morning routine. Then you took a shower and got ready for your college, you wore your college attire and take your bag and went to downstairs.

 Then you took a shower and got ready for your college, you wore your college attire and take your bag and went to downstairs

Sana brought your breakfast while you were sitting at the dining table. "Good morning Unnie" you said with cute smile, "Good morning puppy" sana said with wide smile and kissed your forehead then placed your breakfast infront of you. You two ate breakfast together.

"Puppy about last night's conversation I want to talk with you" sana said in serious tone. Then your expression suddenly changed, "Yeah Unnie go ahead," you said. "Hmmm see puppy what happened to you exactly yesterday? I want to know clearly" she asked, then you said and explained her every single bit that happened between you and Taehyung.

"Okay...! What do you think about him?" sana asked, "He seems like gentleman and kind person I think so" you said while poking your food with fork. "Puppy...! Why don't you give him a chance?" she asked you out of nowhere, you choked on your food then looked at her with wide eyes, "W-what a-are you talking about Unnie?" you asked her, "I'm just thinking about you and him, you know you both looks damn awesome couple" she said with cheeky smile, "Are you out of your mind Unnie?" You asked her in disbelief.

"Puppy do you remember last night what you said?!? you too wanted to accept him," she asked you then the reality hitted you so bad, yeah you remembered everything that happened last night, "Y-yeah U-unnie I said but not now" you said, "Puppy....! I know you are scared about relationships I know the reason too. But you just can't live in the past forever you need to move on" she said, you are just silently listening to her each and every single word carefully.

"You have a life puppy, and you have to live this life with happiness, I don't want to see you like this, I want my sister to live her life with full of love and happ--" you cutted her words "Happiness? Did you just said I will live my life with happiness" you said with gritted teeth.