18. OUTBURST

Author's Pov:

TIME SKIP

Everyone is happily taking photos. Taehyung is busy with talking with principal and the staff. Everyone is lining up and taking pictures with you. You are also giving them poses with a bright smile. After a long time taking snaps with your friends. You are sitting and taking rest with Sana and Mina. "Here...! Drink this," Sana said while giving you a strawberry drink. You took it and started to drink it. While you are drinking, you hear some words behind you. Those words are about you. You looked back to the said persons. That's it, those who give you headache....! Aera batch. They are sitting behind you and talking about you not even noticing that you are sat behind them. We all know you don't care for such dogs who barks behind your back.

"Have you seen everyone praising her? It's pissing me off." Joe said. While you smirked. "Everyone is taking photos like she is some celebrity, Huh," Lily said gritted her teeth. "Ohh god I want her to be dead." Joe uttered but you didn't responded. But Sana face turned red with full of rage. You held her hand and told her to control herself. "I really hope to see her slowly dying as she hit by a truck or big car." Aera said made your blood boiled. You couldn't take it anymore so you turned towards them, slamming down the drink in your hands hardly making them flinched by your actions. They are in deep shock didn't expected you to be here behind them. No words are coming out from their mouths. You can tell when you saw their faces which contains sooo much fear in them. You put your chair towards them and sat with crossed legs. Your face shows a lot of anger. Sana and Mina also sat with their chairs towards them. Everyone is reaching around you and started whispering.

You look at them with your angry eyes. They were trembling with fear. "Why did you stop? Continue, Split out whatever is on your mind." You said trying very hard to control your outburst. "What? We didn't talked about you." Lily said denying their previous things, you left a dark chuckle which makes them even more scare. "Hahaha....! Do you think I'm deaf?
I was sitting right behind you listening to every word you said. Don't try to hide it anymore." You said clenching your jaw. Aera's face shows a lot of anger. Her face was very red. "Yes we are talking about you, what do you do?" Aera said feeling confident infront of you. you laughed at her, "Well I won't do anything, Because I don't care about cowards who talk behind my back. The Mf don't have the courage to speak in front of me but behind my back, they don't deserve my time." You said sternly. While their faces become more red.

"Are you calling us cowards?" Aera said grits her teeth. "Have I ever called you? I said to those who talks shit behind me." You said Sana laughed. "What makes you so brave?" Joe asked you. You chuckled "Stupid question....! I don't need anyone's support in my life, I can defend myself very well not like you. That's the secret of my braveness." You said while sending daggers to them. Suddenly Aera slapped you and then smirked, all the students gasped and Sana eyes widened. But you laughed then looked at her sending death glares to her. "Is this your strength? Can't you hit a more harder?" You asked, the smirk on her face disappeared and now she got scared. "Well, let me show you how to give a real slap." Saying that, you slapped Aera hard on her cheek, leaving your handprints on her. She groaned and opened her mouth wide and looked at you with teary eyes holding her cheek tightly. "How dare you to slap me?" Aera said still holding her cheek,

 "How dare you to slap me?" Aera said still holding her cheek,