24. TRAP

Author's Pov:

TIME SKIP TO 4 MONTHS

It's been four months

It's been four months. You saved all the kidnapped girls. It takes soo much time to complete this mission. And literally it was soo tiresome, you and your gang spends soo many sleepless nights. And finally....! It's successfully completed. You convinced those who bought them with money and killed those who did not agree with you, because they annoyed you soo damn much. You have hidden those girls in a safest place. You have provided full security so that they do not face any problem. Now you are in 'Malaysia' and you are packing your bag to go back to Seoul. You miss Taehyung fucking sooo much in these days. You are soo excited to meet Taehyung again.

You have finished packing your bag. "Finally" You said that and lay on the bed. You closed your eyes, Taehyung's face can be seen in your eyes. "I miss you so much Tae, I want to hug you tight and stay in your embrace forever." You said while touching the necklace which Taehyung gifted you and smiling like an idiot. While you are day dreaming, Your phone received a call from an unknown number. You are confused. Because no one knows this number then who would have called you? You accepted the call and held it close to your ear to find out who the person is. For your surprise no one is talking. You wait for them to speak but no voice comes out. "Hello...!" You said first then you heard a girl crying from the other side. You furrowed your brows feeling confused.

"Who is this?" You asked the person. "Please h-help me, I was k-kidnapped, please save me and my sister. Please p-please save us." The girl started crying hardly. That's it, you are totally confused. She continues crying and requests to save her. "Wait wait, listen...! Tell me who you are? And stop crying Okay? Where are you talking from? where are you? But how do you know this number?" You blasted soo many questions to her and you really want to know the answers but you didn't, because she again cried ignoring your lots of questions. "Atleast explain your situation so I can try to help you." You said, thank god her sobs stopped.

"They kidnapped me and my sister. They are talking about selling us. *sobs* I somehow escaped. But my sister stayed with them. *sobs* I was lucky to get this phone, I called you. Can you please save me my sister. Please Unniee." She said crying again. The real fear and tension in her voice is crystal clear. But you have a little doubt. 'If she find this phone, she should inform the police, but why did she call me ? Moreover, how did she know this number? No one knows this except us. Something is fishy. But what she says seems true but the situation is not correct.' you internally thought. "Okay, I will come. Please stay strong, and don't panic." You assured her with your words. She started thanking you numerous times. After that you cut the call. Then went to Soobin to track this call. The rest of them have all gone out on a work and it will take soo much time before they arrive.