21. I WANT YOU ( 18+ )

Author's Pov:

"Please stop make me worried baby

"Please stop make me worried baby." He said staring at you. You nodded your head with your teary eyes. He is gently kissing your cheeks, your nose, your chin and your jawline. Finally your lips, He is kissing you softly and slowly, you are also kissing him back. It's a sweet kiss full of love not lust. There is only love in this kiss. He tells you how much he loves you through his kiss. You are feeling his love too. He cupped your cheeks pulling you closer then deepening the kiss and you too replied him with the same passion while moving your hands from his waist to his neck. That kiss became a bit needy. He moved his hand to your waist and squeezed there. You moaned between the kiss that's when he entered his tongue in your mouth. You gasped when you felt his warm tongue in your mouth. He was devouring your every inch literally eating you in every corner of your mouth. You are feeling soo many butterflies because you never felt this type of sensation in your whole life. You kinda liked it alot. You are enjoying every second.

You both are ran out of breath but didn't stopped kissing. Both of them don't want to break the kiss at all. After few minutes you break the kiss and take a deep breath and gulping soo much of air. He looked at your breathing mess figure. He gently placing his hand on your cheek that's when you gazed at him. Your breath hitched when you looked at his eyes. His eyes ohhh my god, the brown eyes which is your weakness now staring at your soul with a different emotion. It's not love, not at all. It's lust.....! Pure lust and desire was clearly visible in his galaxy eyes.

"I want you baby, I want you soo desperately. I want to claim you as mine, Only mine." He came close to your face and whispered sensually. Your breathing has become abnormal. You don't know this type of sensation which was burning you with unknown feeling inside your stomach when you heard his words, you have never experienced this. Seems like you want him too. You don't know why you feel like this, maybe it's because of the wine you drank earlier, but now you feel very very needy. "I want you too Tae, Make me yours in every possible way." You whispered against his lips feeling very needy because of him. That's it. His eyes darkened with full of lust and desire when you finally uttered those words which turning him on very very badly.

Maturity Content Ahead 🔞

(A/n: It's my first try to write smut so enjoy it. I'm feeling sooo shy...! Hihihihi don't believe me I'm such a horny girl )

He attacked your lips roughly yet desperately. You wrapped your hands on his neck and pulled him close to you kissing him back with soo much passion. Your actions are not helping but arousing him sooo much. He grabbed your legs wrapped around his waist. He gripped on your ass cheek and squeezing them hardly. You moaned between the kiss that's when he entered his tongue again devouring your mouth. Now your both tongues are battling for the dominance but your bad luck because he won. Ohh my gosh he is a damn great kisser. Now he is eating you like his favourite meal.

He brought you to the bed while kissing you. You gripped on his back head playing with his silky yet smooth hair while enjoying this most passionate kiss. He sat on the bed with you on his lap while you are totally wrapped your legs around him. You two are not breaking the kiss because you both like this sensation you are feeling right now. Both of you ran out of breath then broke the kiss while panting heavily. He then attacked your neck and slowly placed wet kisses on your neck. Your breathing is not normal at all. His actions making you completely wet in your panties. He was biting your neck, you hissed in pain while clutching his shoulder but it didn't last long because he soothed you with his soft kiss on that pain sting. He is making marks on your neck with soo much concentration like his whole life depends on it.