7. YOU ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME

"What can I do to repay the love you
show me?"

Your's Pov:

It has been 2 days since grandma was admitted to the hospital, Doctors said they will discharge grandma next week, Hannie is staying at Mina's house, So Sana and I planned to meet Grandma today, I think she must be waiting for us.

I am putting my clothes in the washing machine, that's when I saw Taehyung's blazer, "Aish I forget to give it back to him" I was checking out the blazer, that's when I saw his wallet in his coat. 'He left his wallet but he didn't contact me? It must be important for him' I mumbled, I must give it to him or else he will be in trouble, I'm sure he must have thought his wallet was gone. So I washed and iron his coat I folded it neatly and put it in a paper bag.

Then I went to the washroom and took a shower and came out. I took a simple dress from my wardrobe. I put it on and let my hair down. I don't like makeup so I applied a light lip balm and got ready.

After I was completely ready, I grabbed my wallet, car keys, and Taehyung's coat then came downstairs

After I was completely ready, I grabbed my wallet, car keys, and Taehyung's coat then came downstairs. As usual Sana eats her breakfast, even our boys are still sleeping. I sat near the dining table and Ajumma brought me breakfast. "Good morning Puppy...!" sana greeted me with her smile, "Good morning Unnie and Good morning Ajumma" I greeted them with my small smile. "Good morning sweety" she said while patting my head gently, She is with us since 5 years like my grandmother she is very kind and humble.

"Are the Boys not up yet Ajumma?" I asked her while eating she shooks her head as 'No'. "Okay don't wake them let them rest, and send their breakfast to their rooms". I ordered her with my stern tone, she nodded her head. I hummed and continued eating. Sana I finished eating. "Sana let's go" I said she hummed and we both exit our house. Sana and I are sitting in our car, I sat in the driver's seat and she sat in the passenger seat.

"What is that bag puppy?" sana asked, "Ohh that's Taehyung's Blazer he left when he dropped me off and also his wallet which contains many important cards" I said, "It has been 2 days, he might be worried that his wallet is gone", sana said, "I too think so" I said. "Well, after going to the hospital then we will give him his wallet and coat" sana said and I nodded. Then we drove to the hospital.

 Then we drove to the hospital