3. HER TEARS, MY WEAKNESS

"You are by my side to comfort me when I am in trouble"

Your's Pov:

I looked at him with love, admiration, and gratitude. Just then he took both of my small hands in his long and big hands and squeezed them gently.

"Are you feeling better now?!? do you want anything else just tell me okay ?!?" he asked me with sweet tone...! awee it's sooo soothing to hear his voice. He told in such a gentle voice that I felt soo many butterflies in my stomach. Just then I remember one thing and that is Sana and Mina are waiting for me at the restaurant. I think they didn't know this incident so I better inform them now. "Ohh Shit" I cursed under my breath and started searching for my phone. Seeing my reaction, Taehyung asked "what happened." with worried eyes.

"I think *sobs* I l-left my *sniffs* phone in your c-car....! c-can you *hiccups* please lend me you p-phone for some time I need to make a q-quick call" I stuttered while sobbing hardly like a lost puppy. Taehyung chuckled at me, Wait....! am I looking like joker then why is he laughing, then he nodded his head and gave me his phone to me. I immediately called Sana After some time she lift the call.

*-- On call --*

Sana: Hello who's this?!?

You: Hello Unnnie it's me Yn *sobs*

Sana: Puppy what happened?!? Why are you crying is someone hurts you?!? Tell me baby ?!? *panic tone*

You: Sana just listen don't get panic okay ? *sniffs*

Sana: whats wrong bobba tell me fast..!

You: Unnieee.... *sobs* We have joined our granny in the KTH Hospital, *sniffs* please come here immediately. I'm very worried right now.

Sana: W-WHAT?!?!? How is this happened puppy ?!? Okay okay we will be there in 10 min,don't worry. Is there anyone there beside you? *worried tone*

You: Yeah!! There is *hiccups*
7 handsome boys are there with me. I don't know who they are? And why they're are here. *sniffs*

Sana: okay good dont panic. I will be there okay puppy don't cry. *teary eyes*

You: okay Unnie come fast and drive safe. *sniffs*

"- End of the call -"

After I cut the call, I start crying again while closed face with my tiny palm. That's when Taehyung puts his hand on my back and rubs it gently to calm me down.... I really need it, I calmed down myself and look into his eyes.
I noticed some unknown emotion in his eyes Seeing him comforting me like this I couldn't hold back my tears then I immediately hugged him tightly. Taehyung was shocked by my sudden action but he hugged me back while patting my back slowly.

Author's Pov:

Everyone there was shocked to see you both because Taehyung won't let anyone come near him especially girls, They all looked at each other with wide eyes then a small smile appeared on their faces after seeing you both like this. "I think she is Tae's soulmate....! they both looking so cute." Jin said with teary eyes. Everyone there agreed with Jin's words.