5. HER PAST, HER BIGGEST FEAR

"I want to be happy but the next moment my past haunts me"

Taehyung's Pov:

When she left that boy at home I was waiting for her and I knew she was asking about what happened in the car. She asked me as expected. Her expression changed when I explained to her Suddenly she said "See Mr. Kim I don't know why you got interested in me but I'm just an ordinary girl and you are the No.1 businessman so I don't think it's good idea, you will get your better person who is suitable for you."When she said these words I felt some unknown pain I immediately brought her into my lap I held her waist tightly. When she struggling in my grip I told her "DONT MOVE" she obeyed.

"What are you doing Mr.Ki--" I shushed her by put my index finger on her soft lips, "First don't call me like that, call me Taehyung okay?" I said in my cold tone she nodded her head like a puppy. "What did you say just now?" I asked her "I s-said I'm not s-suitable for your s-standards" she uttered those words again, "I don't care fucking thing I only want you Baby" I said then I leaned close to her face because her lips tempting me soo bad.

As I was moving closer to her face my hand grip loosened and I was about to kiss her then she pushed me and immediately sat on the seat. I was in awe and amazed at her action, I laughed so hard at her face it looks soo damn cute with her cute red cheeks, While I was driving she asked me to eat something, I was also hungry so I took her to my restaurant, We both went inside and sat in our seats and I was looking at her, Meanwhile, the waiter brought the menu my mood which was calm until then, suddenly turned into anger.

Because that waiter was looking at My Girl's body with a disgusted look on his face, I want to kill him in several ways..! How dare he to look at the my own one...! She also noticed and something and feels uncomfortable with it but said nothing Which made me even more angry. She called me with a sweet voice while I was in my thoughts.

"Taehyung your order?" She asked and I immediately ordered one of the dishes on the menu. We were waiting for food but my gaze never left her. When our food came she was eating very silently, I looked at her for a while and then I started eating too. After we ate I paid the bill, While she was waiting at the car. I dialed someone on my phone "Take the waiter from my restaurant to my basement immediately and tell my hyungs to take care of him until I get home" I said and cut the call. Then I went to My Girl. We were sitting in our seats, she was looking out the window and I was looking at her. "Can I drop you at your home" I asked her she nodded her head. Then she told me her Address.

We stopped in front of her house. It's a mansion, does she stay alone in the mansion? This thoughts came into my mind. When I called her she didn't respond. when I move towards her I felt something overwhelming feeling in my heart. Aweeee she is sleeping like a puppy....! I admired her face for more than 2 hours... Yes I going to be crazy she make me like this, I didn't felt these feelings in my entire life.. it's really something and I really loved it alot.

She woke up slowly. She observed her surroundings and immediately looked at me with wide eyes, "When did we arrived? Did I slept the whole ride" she asked me with confused eyes, aweee she looks sooo cute...! "Yeah you slept for 2 hours" I said her eyes wide opened, "Then why didn't you wake me up", she said with pouted lips, ohhh damn I want to kiss her soo badly. "I thought You must be tired, so I didn't want to disturb you" I said she looked at me sooo lovingly...! Wait is she touched for my action?, "That's so sweet of you and thanks a lot for today" she said with wide smile, awee her smile was soo contagious...!

"Okay Taehyung I will take my leave now once again thank you soo much for your kindness" she thanked me genuinely. I nodded my head, when she was about to leave I gripped her wrist to stop her, she looked at me with confused eyes "What?" she said "Nothing I just want to remind you one thing" I said, she looks confused, "What is that?" she asked, "You Are Going To Be Mine Baby" I said and winked, her cheeks again turned to red, she blinked her eyes repeatedly. I leaned my face to her then I kissed her Forehead for a long...! She was just shocked I think. When I let her go she immediately ran away from me like a puppy. I chuckled at her then drove away from here.