20. D - DAY

Author's Pov:

TIME SKIP TO 5 DAYS

It's been 5 days since you came here. Your wound completely cured. You and your gang is work on this mission and should plan from now. Those girls are already be sold to other people. You called everyone to your room. A few minutes later they all arrived.

At Your Room:

You are sitting on the couch with arms and legs crossed

You are sitting on the couch with arms and legs crossed. They are also sitting on the sofa and waiting for your word. You put the new phones on the table. "Why did you put these new phones here, Noona?" Soobin asked with raised brows. "Everyone take one phone each." You said coldly. They all took phones as you said. "But why noona?" Beomie asked. "From now on we are going to use this new phone. Switch off your old phones fast and give them to me." You said still coldly. "Bu----" you cutted Hyuennie words, "No more questions, I will explain to you all now. Now do as I said." Without another word, they switched off the phone just as you said.

So they are waiting for the next move. You took deep breath then opened your mouth. "So guys...! From now we are going to start our plan." You said their eyes sparkles. "Finally...!" Taehyun said. "What's the plan Noona?" Yeonjun asked.

"So we know where he is staying. So we need to watch his every move from now on. And we will communicate through this new phones cuz I don't want any mistake in this mission, Our one mistake can take soo many lives. And this numbers are very rare and no chances to hack. So you should keep it safe." You said they nodded. "Soobin and Devil? All the details of his schedule should be in front of my eyes right now and you should hack his phone and I want a complete information about him like who the persons he talked and texts and the places he went in these 5 days." You said to them. "Noted." They said said. "Beomie and Hyunnie you keep following him and don't miss him a single second and update me time to time." You said they nodded. "And me and the others will cover other things," you said. "I want my plan to be successful. Is it clear?" You asked them. "YES HEAVEN....!" they all said in unison.

TIME SKIP

You are working on the computer. That's when soobin and devil came to you. "Noona here the schedule about him and everything you asked is in there." He said handed you his laptop. "Good job." You praised them with smile. They smiled back, "Anything for you Noona..!" Soobin said with him dimple smile. You hummed in response. Then they both left from there. You are observing the information given by soobin very well. Then you notice that he send and received soo many messages and calls from a specific number. "Ohhh Interesting.....!"
You said with smirk. You read all the texts carefully. But something catched your attention. Your smirk widened. "So he have an important meeting in the "XXX Club" on 28th this month at 9 pm. So now it's 18th well that means we only have 10 days....! So we need to get ready for this." You said with smirk.