26. THE MAFIA KING

Author's Pov:

"Hii my love, How are you? Do you miss me?" Jackson asked with the evil smirk. You really want to chop his face into million pieces then feed to birds. You rolled your eyes even when you have no strength at all. He slowly approached you. You looked at him with blank face. "Beg me to leave you," he said you glared at him. "Not in millions years, Do whatever you want mother fucker." You retort at his stupid question. He gripped your hair harshly then made you look into his eyes.

"I hate this pretty mouth damn soo much, I want to shut it close

"I hate this pretty mouth damn soo much, I want to shut it close." He said cheekily. You glared at him. "Can't help, it came by birth." You said in monotone. He chuckled then left your hair. "You don't know why I keep you alive instead of killing you right?" He let out. Yes you really want to know this. Why are they tormenting you? Torturing you mercilessly. You really want to hear his answer. You didn't respond to his question but at the look of your face he understands your answer.

"Well well well...! Miss Heaven. I'm taking revenge." He said you frowned at him. "I know you are feeling confused right? Well I have two reasons to kidnap you and then torture you these days." He said but you didn't opened your mouth at all. "Firstly, you destroyed my territory which me and my dad built so many years back, but you....!" He stop harshly gripped your jaw. You winced at pain.

"But you destroyed in few months. When we were calmly selling those orphans and living happily with the money, you came in the middle and saved them and caused me a greatest loss." He said gritted his teeth. You scoffed at him feeling frustrated. He frowned at you then left your jaw staring at you with furrowed brows. "What you said? Selling those innocent girls and living happily?" You said digging holes at him.

"Who gave you the right to sell them? Who the hell you are to decide their future? Huh?" You asked but he chuckled darkly. "Those sluts are orphans my lady, they are just burden to this world." He said making you lose your sanity. "Mind.Your.Tongue.You.Filthy.Bastard" you gritted your teeth controlling your anger but he grinned at your reaction. "I loved it when you get angry, because you look soo hot and sexy." He said staring at your slightly opened buttons at your clevage.

You want to play tennis with his eyeballs restlessly. But you shrugged it off because the looks he was giving to you is not important right now, the second....! You want to know the second reason. "Cut the crap and tell me the second reason." You said sternly. He smirked at you. "That's why I love you darling." He whispered near your face. You gritted teeth not handling his stupid face so close to you.

"Don't call me with names, I dare you." You said digging holes at him. "Why? Don't you like it." He said with smirk on his face. "Calling me from that filthy mouth of yours makes me annoyed like hell." You said, "But I love you Heaven, You are my destine goddess." He said at instant his eyes became soft. You scoffed getting irritate by his psycho pathetic behaviour. "Really? You love me? Is it love in your eyes to enjoy torturing me like this?" You said, he came closer to you and cupped your face gently.