11. HEAVEN

"There is no use surviving when a wrong cannot be rectified"

Author's Pov:

The people who saw the notice you mentioned are anxious to see you and come to the place you mentioned and wait for you. Thousands of people came. News reporters are ready with their cameras. Everyone is waiting to see what will happen here.

The tension and excitement in everyone's faces increased with your arrival

The tension and excitement in everyone's faces increased with your arrival. In a big black van you come out with your gang, Everyone welcomed you with loud cheers. You are walking like a queen without any emotion. Your whole face is covered with a mask. You are wearing a black dress and walking like a predator. Behind you, your members are holding a man. A big mask was put on the man's face and dragged by your members.

"Heaven Unniee....! we missed you alot"

"We love you Unniee"

"You looking soo pretty"

"Our goddess is back"

"Where have you been these years?"

"What will happen this time?"

Everyone shouted like this. You and Sana are sitting in the chair. Your boys are behind you. The man was made to sit down between you and Sana. Everyone is shouting loudly, some with joy and some with fear. News reporters keep taking your photos, After a while like this you got up.

"How are you everyone? Did you miss me alot?" you asked, "WE MISS YOU SO MUCH HEAVEN~~~" they shouted loudly. "Aweee I miss you too...!" you said. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN UNNIEE?" someone asked, "Meee....! I had to go to another country due to a case." you replied. "WE THOUGHT SOMEONE KILLED YOU HEAVEN...!" someone said, you, sana and your boys laughed loudly. "Hahaha who dare to kill me? Huh? Don't worry nothing can happen to me. Okay?" you said. "WILL YOU STAY WITH US? OR WILL YOU DISAPPEAR AGAIN?" someone asked you. "I don't know either....! But if you are in danger, I will come for sure." you said. "WE LOVE YOU HEAVEN." all are shouted. "Thank you soo much for your love...!" you said.

You sat in your chair again. "So everyone why I called you is to show you a worthless human. Will you see?" you asked, all the peoples cheered. "Before that I need 'Seoul University' students and staff members and principal....! All of you sit in front of me now...!" you ordered. They obeyed. "So everyone....! Now I will show you all...! this worthless human." you said and motioned Soobin to reveal his face. That man's face got bruises and his whole face turned red with blood, his whole body became numb and week. His eyes are half opened. Everyone was shocked, everyone is whispering. "You must have a doubt why I brought him. Right?" you asked.