8- Badass

The door to Derek's loft is pushed open by Stiles, who had just finished giving Scott and I an odd look for being so late to get here. Once the door is halfway open, Lydia struts right in and down the few steps. Stiles and I slowly trail in behind her. The loft is completely empty. I look around the loft to see that the only light coming inside is from the moon shining through the large windows on the opposite wall.

"They said they'd meet us here." Lydia says, confused.

A loud smacking noise echoes throughout the loft followed by another one. The three of us spin around just in time to see Aiden punch Scott in the face. They had been waiting for him to walk in. From the force of the punches, Scott nearly collapses on the ground, but the Twins catch him and throw him to the ground by us. 

A gasp comes out of my mouth. This was their plan? Stiles pushes Lydia out of the way, quickly, when he sees the twins advancing towards Scott on the ground. I move towards Scott until I'm yanked back by Stiles. He drags me off to the side away from the fighting that is about to occur. 

Aiden decides to be a complete show off and do some weird flip in the air before landing down beside Scott, who is climbing to his feet. His fist slams into Scott's cheek. I flinch at the sight of all of it. Aiden and Ethan take turns in punching Scott, not just in the face, but all over his body. They even go to the extreme of holding Scott's arms back to punch him that way. 

"Stop it!" I shout at the twins. "This was meant for you to teach him, not give you a free pass to beat the shit out of him!"

Aiden shoots an annoyed glare in my direction. A smirk slides on his face before his next punch sends Scott to the ground. 

"You little-" I angrily shout at him, ready to start punching him and showing him how it feels. Stiles and Lydia quickly grab on to me before I can take another step. Stiles wraps his arms around in what would seem like a hug, but, in fact, he's just restraining me from making any more movement. I wiggle in his arms before deciding to stop. 

Scott rolls over on the floor in pain. "I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar."

"We are. You do it by giving in." Aiden says.

"Giving in and letting go." Ethan picks Scott up by his shirt and makes him stand up again. "That's how Deucalion taught us control."

Stiles softly chuckles with his arms still around me. "Hey, you know, that's funny. I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But, you're right, beating the living crap out of his is probably a lot better."

Scott is partially hunched over, blood coming out of his nose. "That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?"

"You're afraid to turn."

"We're gonna make you. You turn. Then you kick our asses."

Without a warning, I yank Stiles' arms away from me, surprising him enough to step out of his tight grip. I step a little closer to Scott, not liking this plan at all. I still don't trust the Twins. They don't deserve my trust. Scott holds up a hand to keep me from moving any closer. He doesn't want me in the middle of it. 

"And then you roar." Aiden states. He spins around from the table he was facing to growl at Scott. He pushes Scott, roughly. "You don't think you can let go with us?"

Much like a pinball machine, Ethan pushes Scott back towards his brother. "You think you're going to hurt us?"

"Come on, McCall. Give it your all." Aiden declares.

"We can always heal." Ethan effortlessly blocks a punch that was headed for his head. Instead of just pushing him away, he punches him in the stomach.