39 - France

The knock on my bedroom door catches my attention. My head remains on the pillow, too zoned out to move from where I've been laying for the past few hours. I couldn't bring myself to do anything today. Only a few days have passed since we trapped the Nogistune in the triskele box. A few days since Ethan was murdered. A few days since Allison was murdered. 

The doorknob twists and opens up from the other side. Two sets of feet shuffle into my room. I keep my head turned to the window, watching the sun become hidden by the clouds, just like I've been doing all day. Everything in my body felt numb. 

Scott and Stiles move to the other side of my bed to see my face. I immediately knew that it was the two of them. Stiles occasionally forgets to pick up his feet, especially when he's trying to sneak into a room. This is Scott's house, so it was pretty obvious that he would be walking into my room. 

Earlier today, Isaac had come into my room. The two of us really had a heart to heart and talked about what we were going to do. He said he was off to talk to Chris and wouldn't be back until later tonight. Mrs. McCall was at the hospital having her leg checked out. One of the Oni had sliced her leg open and the doctor was checking on her stitches.

Scott is the first to sit down on the bed beside me. His hand falls to my back, rubbing it comfortingly. "How are you doing?" 

I simply shrug my shoulders in response. There was no way to hide the visible tears in my eyes. I didn't even try to hide them. They both knew that I sort of felt responsible for Allison and Ethan's death. 

Stiles crouches down on the floor by my head. Without thinking, he reaches forward to brush away the tears on my cheek. "It's not your fault, Chloe." 

I bite down on my bottom lip. "It doesn't feel that way." 

Scott reaches for my hand. He waits until I place my hand in his to pull me up in a sitting position. I wipe my tears away with the back of my hands. "You had no control over them dying." 

"You can't blame yourself for this." Stiles pushes himself up from his crouched position to sit on the other side of me. 

My breath gets caught in my throat when they both reach for the hand closest to them. Everything that Void Stiles said about Stiles trickle into my mind. Stiles has feelings for me. I sharply inhale while jumping to me feet, yanking my hands out of their grasps. "Stop it!" 

Both of them appear alarmed by my sudden mood change. I twirl around to face them still sitting on my bed. "I know you both like me." I admit after a few seconds of complete silence. "Scott, I'll admit that I'm still in love with you." 

A large grin breaks out on Scott's lips. 

"But, I do love Stiles, too. In a friendly way." I continue talking to them. 

The corners of Stiles' lip form downwards. 

I harshly bite down on my lip. "I will admit, that I do have feelings for the both of you." 

Scott and Stiles quickly glance at each other. This kind of situation is something that no one could have prepared them for. Honestly, I didn't even plan to have this conversation with them. This is the exact conversation that I wanted to ignore. The only reason this is happening is because I don't want to leave on these awkward terms.

"But, I need time for me. I need time to sort everything out. So much has happened these past few months." 

"We're not making you choose." Scott holds his hands out. 

I nod, "I know, but I'm going to choose anyways." 

The two worriedly peer at each other. 

"I choose France." I share with them. 

Stiles' brows furrow. "France?"

"Yeah," I bob my head up and down. "Chris has offered for Isaac and I to join him over in France for the summer. Aiden is coming with us. I need to be on my own for a while. I'm a true Alpha and I need to learn my new abilities, but most of all, I need to find myself." 

XXXX

I told you that this chapter would be short. This is the end of Give Me Love. This story is over. How strange to just end it. 

A lot of you are probably upset that Chloe didn't pick one of them. She's off to France with Chris, Isaac, and even Aiden. I thought it would be good for Aiden to join them. The reason I killed Ethan instead of Aiden is because Chloe is closer to Aiden. The two of them have a stronger bond. 

There is a chance that there could be a fourth story. However, it depends if any of you want another story and if want to continue with it. Please put what you want in the comments along with what you thought of this chapter/whole story.

Question: Do you think France is a good idea for Chloe?

So, yeah!