33 - Alliance

"Wait, Allison, what do you mean?" I freeze on the steps to the McCall house outside. The phone is pressed to my ear. A soft breeze blows my hair in my face and I push it back with my free hand. 

"Isaac." Allison's worried voice carries through the phone. She sounds rushed with noise in the background, like she's quickly rushing around in a room. "He was acting really weird this last night and this morning-"

"When did he get out of the hospital?" I demand. Isaac never told me he was released from the hospital. I haven't even heard from him. 

Allison pauses, realizing her mistake. "He- He didn't tell you? I asked him last night and he said he just saw you." 

Strong emotions of hurt and disappoint seep into my bones. How could Isaac not tell me he was released? We're the only family each other has. Isaac even lied and said he talked to me last night.  Allison awkwardly clears her throat on the other line. She can tell how hurt I am through the phone, but, right now, he's missing with a vengeance to kill the Twins.

"I'm sorry." Allison apologizes after a few seconds of an awkward pause. 

My head moves from side to side, despite that she can't see me. I run my hand through my hair when the wind blows through it again. "Do you know where he went?"

"No. I'm going to check the school, but I don't know if he could be there. I'll call you and let you know if I find him." 

"Do you need my help?"

"No, you stay there and help figure out what's going on with Stiles. Lydia called and told me she found his body in a parking lot with a huge gash in his stomach. This is probably just a trick by the Nogistune, but they'll need your help once he comes to." 

"When you find my brother, send him my way." I say in a bitter tone. I climb up the rest of the steps to the front door, stepping inside. Voices come from the living room and I follow them. "I have a bone to pick with him. Thank you again, Allison." I hang up and shove my phone in my back pocket of my jeans.

I step into the living room to see Void Stiles sitting on the couch surrounded by Lydia, Scott, Aiden, Mrs. McCall, and Deaton. All of their heads turn in my direction when I step in the room. With their backs turned to Void Stiles, they don't see how his lips tug up in a smirk and a devious look appears on his face at the sight of me. 

I give him an odd look as I stand beside Aiden and Lydia. "How did you get him to sit so still?" I ask, purposely avoiding eye contact with Scott, who is trying to catch my eye. 

Waking up in Scott's arms this morning was an incredible way to wake up. We were intertwined with each other, just like the old times. Everything was fine until we realized that we weren't together anymore and when I remembered what he had asked me last night. I didn't know how to act. I simply rushed back to my bedroom and proceeded to get ready. 

"Kanima venom." Deaton answers and shakes a small bottle in his hand. 

I snicker at the liquid in the bottle. Not quite sure I want to know how Deaton was able to have some kanima venom in his possession. The venom will be enough to keep Void Stiles off of our hands for a little bit. The large slice in Stiles' stomach looks bad enough to bring him to the hospital, but that would be the worst place to bring him right now. 

"You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain?" Void Stiles speaks up, which earns all of our attention once again. He smirks at Aiden with a devious look. 

Aiden worriedly glances between Void Stiles and myself. 

"You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not." Void Stiles talks in a taunting voice. Why did he do to Ethan? "You're going to need it." He pauses when he notices how confused Aiden looks at the mention of his brother. "Okay, I'll give you a little hint. Ethan's at the school."