Home town

Perry's POV

I am at the airport and Smriti came to see me off. I have the great time and it's really difficult for me to say goodbye to her, feeling overwhelmed with emotions. Who is standing facing each other without saying any words but our eyes conveyed message that word can't and then it was announced that the flight is boarding I have to check in soon. I looked at Smriti

"So this is it. I have to go." I said my eyes filled with tears.

" hey hey hey, don't be sad we are going to meet each other soon now are you going to bid me with the such a long face. I know I'm special that you can live without me but come on. I don't want to see you like that ever in my life chin up Jaan." She said by cupping my cheeks with her hands.

"Mandy, it's so hard to say goodbye after such an amazing vacation together."

"I know, Pez. These past few weeks have been some of the best times of my life."

"I'll miss our late-night chats, exploring new places, and just being with you."

"Me too, Pez me too. You've become more than just so important to me; you're like family, no no your are my family and my future." She said either affection and god I literally melted hearing it. The affect she has on me is crazy to think about.

"Promise me we'll stay in touch and do this again soon?"

"Absolutely, Pez. Distance can't break the bond we've formed but listen even if one of us is busy and cannot contact we will leave a message so that the other one will not stress over it,ok.( i nodded)Until next time,Jaan have safe journey and drop a message when you reach." She whispered

"Until next time, Mandy. I said and she pulled me from my waist and hugged me.

I went to board flight when i turned i saw Mandy waving at me with smile

I went to board flight when i turned i saw Mandy waving at me with smile. But i could see sadness when though she is trying to get strong in front of me. I waved back trying to control my tears.

After landing at  Sydney airport......

I hailed a cab and went to her parent's house. Upon reaching she rang the door bell. Her mother Kathy opened the door and lets out a scream and immediately hugged the life out of me. The commotion brought the attention of my father and brother they came at the door to see what's happening and upon seeing me my father hugged me too and kissed my forehead. My brother picked me up and twirled around making me squeal in surprise. After the meet and greet we all sat at the dinning table and were catching up about what's happening in each one's life.

Suddenly the limelight turned to me making me deer caught in headlights.
"So Pez a little birdy told me why my daughter  planned a trip ti visit Goa and Rajasthan all of sudden, is it true." Mom asked wiggling her eyebrows.
Oh god i am going to kill my best friends but first i need to answer because everyone on the table is anticipating that  from me.
" um yea i just went with a friend to explore as you know i have had a good amount of holidays."
"Ok so with just friend or the love of your life huh" my brother Damien asked teasingly and i turned beet root red
Ok guys its enough tormenting my daughter" said dad i smiled at him gratefully but he continued
" she is already red fonte want her to turn into tomato now,do we?"
"Dadddddd" i whined and everyone laughed and waited for me to answer their questions
"Um so i met Mandy at RCB as you guys know i mean i knew who she was before but it was first time i got the chance to interact with her. She was different like really cold towards others not rude but she maintained her distance so it intrigued me . I wanted to know her more and more with each passing day and i don't know when she became just more than an interesting person to me and trust me when i say she is totally softie and whipped for me. It turns out that she is much more than what she displays. She literally kisses the floor i walk upon. And after the vacation she asked me to be her girlfriend and obviously like any sane person i said yes and i am so lucky to have ger in my life" i told them everything with huge smile.
" oh baby she sounds amazing. I cant wait to meet the girl that has made  my daughter fall for her." My mother responded
" yea when she arrives to Australia you have to make her meet us ok" said dad being his overprotective self and my brother agreed with him. They became over protective of me after my divorce. God Have mercy upon Mandy when she meets them
" yea sure guys. Now can we move to another topic."
And like this the family spent the entire night reconciling memories.

Perry's parents

Perry's brother(Damien)