Chapter 76

Chapter 76 : Woman

"Emperor, the emperor..." After listening to this, he was embarrassed. I don’t know what to say on the spot. Is it true that I guessed the wrong intention? What happened to the sigh of the emperor before the emperor? At last she still has some reason, knowing that this is absolutely impossible.

The Emperor Hongzheng gave her a glimpse of the fact that the last time the family had been greedy with the army and the military, it was very widespread. Although it was not checked in the end, all the evidences were faintly pointed to the four emperors. Since he punishes the officials, the Queen and Jing Yu seem to have been a lot more anxious than before. It has been praised and persuaded that the previous grievances have been made. Nowadays, the smashing is becoming more and more obvious.

After returning to the gods, I sneaked a look at the emperor's look, and I couldn't help but sigh. I was busy changing my voice: "It is a confession." He said that he had completely married.

The Emperor Hongzheng ignored it and sat down on the bed.

After he got up and followed the past, the palace people had already retired from his two disputes. She half-shouldered and took off the shoes for the emperor, with some choking words: "Chen Xi is a woman, thinking every day. With the emperor and the son, Jing Yu is still young and half-female, and he is looking forward to his three brothers who can open the branches for the royal family. Wan did not expect this to affect the court."

Acer is not speaking, and I don’t know what to listen to.

"My confused brother didn't know who was listening to Wang Hao before he slammed the courtiers, and I didn't know that Wang Hao was the emperor. This is the kind of rhetoric. The emperor Mo has general knowledge with him." The queen said and took out the pa Child, crying and crying.

"Get up," the voice of Hongzheng Emperor still hasn't changed, and he can't hear the emotions. "This is the end of the story. Later, there will be less confusion in front of Jing Yu." After all, it is the queen, but still have to consider a few decent. .

After the busy whisper, I got a cold sweat when I got up.

The next day, Jing Hao waited for the afternoon and personally took the carriage to the North Weihou to pick up Qiu.

"Jun Qing drank too much last night. This morning, the scorpion was dumb, refused to drink medicine, and said that he wanted to eat the pear paste made by the mother." Jing Yan said helplessly, but the words were all spoiled. He is uncomfortable, and the king himself advocates that he wants to pick up the lady’s past."

If you want to cure the scorpion, you have to eat it hot, and it is useless to take it. And Qiu is now a side room, and can go out and move around.

When it comes to this, North Weihou will not stop naturally. It is only a cognition about the degree of admiration of Mu Hanzhang, and it has risen to a higher level.

According to the statement made by Wang Hao, Jing Hao was very successful in connecting Mrs. Qiu to the carriage.

This is the first time that Qiu has seen Jing Hao. It was originally because of various rumors that he was a rude strong man, but unexpectedly handsome and temperament.

"I have seen the King of the King!" Qiu went forward and did not squat, and was helped by Jing Hao.

The carriages are surrounded by people from the North Weihou House. It is not easy to say anything about Jing Hao. He just smiles and says: "Why should a family do this vain, and the lady will get on the bus soon."

North Weihou looked at the carriage that was far away, and the twilight was deep. The four emperors threatened to make Muring Bao a waste man, and let him stand in their camp. But his son married to Cheng Wang, how could the four emperors really believe in him, just want to use him as a gun. In desperation, he can only be ill at home. Nowadays, the things that have become kings and seals have been spread throughout the capital. The benefits of the four emperors have not been harvested. The love of the king to Mu Hanzhang has not been reduced.