Chapter 77

Chapter 77 : Indisputable

When Qiu’s family stayed in the palace, he returned to the evening, and Jing’s rewards were used by the son-in-law, and the mother-in-law was brought back.

"Wang Ye, these things are more and more, I can't use them." Qiu looked at the golden phoenix in the plate, but this kind of cockroach can only be used by more than two ladies. She is a side room, only three titles.

"You can't use it to watch, or give away, there is no son-in-law in the palace, and it is a waste to keep it." Jing Hao doesn't take it for granted. In fact, no one dares to say anything even if it is used. After all, it is a royal gift, and the king is transferred to others. it is also fine.

Qiu smiled and got on the carriage. Mu Hanzhang turned back and said to Jing: "I will talk to my father and eat it for dinner."

Jing Hao raised his hand and slammed his hair in front of him to the back. He was dissatisfied: "I will go too."

Mu Hanzhang laughed: "Where you are, I don't know how to talk to my father." After all, it is a ugly thing. In the face of Wang Ye's face, North Weihou may be angry and angry.

"Well, then," Jing Hao took his own Wang Hao to the carriage. "Then I went to my brother to cook, and I will pick you up later."

It stands to reason that it should not be left in other people's homes for dinner. Although Jing Hao is very happy for his brother to come here for dinner, there are still two words to be reprimanded: "The big night's run, what is the system."

"The daughter-in-law returned to her family, and nobody cares about me." Jing Hao sat down at the dinner table and said with confidence.

Jing Hao was helpless and told people to add a pair of dishes.

Rui Wanghao has not yet left the month, and the waiter has never been able to go to the table, so Jing Hao is also eating for himself. It is a lot of fun to have a younger brother to accompany him.

"Mrs. Yongchang Bo went to Yongning Palace today." Jing Hao asked a man to take a pot of wine and drink two cups with his brother.

"Yongning Palace?" Jing Yan took a chicken leg and raised his head in confusion. "The Queen Mother does not care, what did she go there?"

"Crying and making trouble again, saying that Wang Cheng hit Yongchang Bo, and turned around and said that Jing Jia was loyal to Zhong Liang." Jing Hao slowly drank a glass of wine.

"Let her make trouble, and when I turn back, I will pass it to my father's ear. Yongchangbo can't eat and walk." Jing Hao laughed, and then this group of people recently kicked their heads? Do some stupid things.

"She naturally won't say this directly." Jing Hao shook his head. Although the Queen Mother of Anning Palace did not care about anything, but the identity was there, Mrs. Yongchang Bo went there to cry, and soon spread throughout the capital. She recited the first generation of Yongchang Botai to fight the world, and only got an earl. Now that he has become a loyal to the king, he has to seal his Marquis, and there is such a reason in the world.

"Oh, in the end, they still can't get used to giving Junqing a banquet." Jing Yan was angry and thought about the light smile of Junqing yesterday. He said that he would also earn money from his own king.

Mrs. Yongchang Bo stayed in the palace tonight, and I am afraid that it will continue to be troubled tomorrow. If this is the case, if the Queen Mother really intervenes, the matter of Feng Hou may be postponed. After all, the identity of the Queen Mother is there, and the Emperor is not. I really want to give this title to Wang Yu.