Chapter 78

Chapter 78 : Evil evil

Beiweihou made all the words clear, and he left the house and went to the side of the wife, Qiu. Today, I heard that Qiu was pregnant, he has not yet seen it. This is an old man. If a child can be born safely, he can show off in front of the group of people in Dingnanhou. Thinking about this, Mu Jin’s original dull mood suddenly became better.

Mrs. Northway Hou spent the night in the house and thought about everything from beginning to end.

First of all, Mu Hanzhang was very favored in the face of becoming a king. He also established military merits. The emperor Jinkou Yuyan has promised to seal him.

Secondly, if Mu Hanzhang has a candidate, it is that Mu Lingbao is dead and he will not be able to inherit.

However, Mrs. Yongchang Bo was so troubled, in case the emperor did not seal the prince, and by the news that the North Wei Hou Shizi became a waste, he gave the title directly to Mu Hanzhang, and then she had nothing.

Therefore, it is imperative that he have a position, so that he will not come to grab her grandson's position. It’s really cheap, that little one!

With the idea in mind, Mrs. North Weihou only lie down and rest for two hours. The next morning, she got up and dressed up neatly and handed the sign into the palace.

The early morning time of this day was a little long, because the emperor wanted to call the great emperor to come back, lest he should be blind in the face of Nanman. The officials of Jingyu’s faction naturally agreed. Now that the king has returned, the great emperor is still consuming and squandering. If he does not have a good chance to get a half-point military power, he might as well hurry back, and the four emperors can also have a helper.

"The hidden terrain is complicated. The big prince has not taken the soldiers before. It takes more time to spend more time." Sun Shangshu of the Ministry of Military Affairs listed the words, the meaning of the next, the big prince did not fight, only half a year It will be able to win, and it will be like a king for four months. It is estimated that it will be difficult for one hundred years. This is to listen to the great emperor, but in fact it is to praise the scenery.

"Yes, the emperor, the chaos is not a temporary effort, and then give the emperor some time, maybe it will be effective." Another official echoed.

Jing Yu knows that these are the brothers. Their purpose is to prevent the great emperor from returning to the DPRK. Jing Rong and Jing Yu are two. They are single-handedly doing more things. If they don’t, they will not want to let go. This is not enough. When the emperor returned to the DPRK, Pingnan’s hard work had to fall on his head.

"Jing Hao, what do you think?" Hongzheng Emperor looked down at the scene, and about the war, it is now customary to ask Jing Hao's opinion.

"War on the battle, it can be achieved overnight, and the South is very deceitful. It is dangerous to hide and hide. It takes a long time to get the mystery." Jing Hao said, "Children think that the emperor is already doing his best, nowadays If the day is short and there is no effect, it is better to give the emperor some time."

The Emperor Hongzheng looked at him deeply and deeply: "If you let go, how long will it be to destroy Nanban."

Jing Yu’s heart was stunned and he thought about it: “The son-in-law’s rebellion is a matter of luck. The emperor’s brother is following the generals of the Conquest. Even if the children go there, they will not do better than them.”

Acer Zhengdi heard the words, slightly decapitated, and believed to be the words of Jing. After all, Jing Hao has already admitted with him that the southeast is not completely destroyed by him, but the southeast king is unlucky, and he was killed by Xiao Yan. Although I know that he is lazy and does not want to go to war, but fortunately he has been maintaining his brother, there is no half-destructive meaning, this is very satisfied with the Emperor.