Chapter 79

Chapter 79 : Feng Hou

"Fengtian carries the emperor to summon, Cheng Wangzheng admires the chapter, learns to be rich in five cars, and is very smart. He has made great achievements on the battlefield. It is a great use of the royal family. Today, he waits for the title, Wenyuan, and the military commander. Class, the position of the civil servant, after seven days, the Houhou ceremony, this is the case!" The voice of the **** is sharp, but powerful, one word, very powerful.

"Chen Mu contains the chapter, the emperor is long lived!" Mu Hanzhang dagger, hands and purpose.

The decree of the **** slowed down the look: "Congratulations to Hou Ye."

Jing Hao took the lead to jump up and pulled his own king. Mu Hanzhang held the imperial edict, and the scroll of Ming Huang was in hand, only to realize that he really wanted to be sealed. Turning his head to look at Jing Hao, the other party gave him a peace of mind.

Duofu has already won the gold and silver for the reward. Jing Hao lifted his chin and directly gave it to the eunuch.

The old **** and a group of small eunuchs behind him smiled and smiled. Mu Hanzhang came back and smiled and said: "Several fathers have worked hard."

"Xie Houye rewards, we also follow the touch of joy!" Several eunuchs have paid for the money, and each music is unbearable. Today is a very peaceful year. Basically, it will not be closed. Therefore, even if it is a seal, it will not be so thick. reward.

"Yuan Gonggong, I saw the Emperor of the Second Emperor who went down to the royal study room. How can the sacred decree come down soon?" Jing Hao asked several eunuchs to go in for a cup of tea, but they rushed back to the palace and took the opportunity to go out. Asked a question.

"Hey, isn't that the two ladies' troubles?" Yuan Gonggong is the **** of the royal study room. Naturally, he knows more, and he looks around and whispers. "The Queen Mother was too noisy, and the people urged the emperor to hurry up. The matter was done, and there was no one to go to the trouble. Just as the title of the royal king and the emperor set the title, it was directly decreed."

Jing Yan heard the hook and then gave him a little golden Buddha.

Mu Hanzhang looked at the words on the sacred sacred, could not help but feel some emotions, never imagined that the title turned out to be "Wen Yuan", the name he got at the poetry meeting in Beijing was this, now it is lost, it seems that when he was young The spirit of enthusiasm has never been lost.

When Jing Jing saw that he was focused, he did not bother to disturb him. He just gently put people in his arms behind him. The people in his arms looked at him sideways: "You are not going to the military today?"

"Go in the afternoon," Jing Yan reached out and helped him with the imperial edict. He took the left hand and looked at the blisters. "My family is Wang Houfeng Hou, I am at home with Hou Ye for lunch."

Mu Hanzhang gave him a look. He was lazy and used him as an excuse: "After you come back, you will be lazy, and beware of someone who is proud of you."

Jing Hao disapproved, and the man in his arms staggered and went to the house: "If I suddenly become diligent, someone will participate in me with ulterior motives."

Mu Hanzhang thinks too, the heart is unpredictable, too active or too lazy is not desirable, or as usual, three days of fishing for two days online is better. No more words, dragging the guy hanging on the back back to Dongyuan.

Although the Feng Hou ceremony is a simple one, the essential etiquette is still cumbersome.

In the next seven days, people came to congratulate, and the officials of the Ministry of Rites often ran to inquire, and even Jing Hao came in person.