Souls Enterwined

Pez's POV

We reached and Inside, the room was a spacious enclave of elegance and comfort, designed to pamper its occupants. Plush, cream-colored carpets cushioned her steps, and expansive windows offered an almost panoramic view of the city, promising breathtaking sunsets that I often looked forward to after my practice sessions.

The decor was a blend of modern chic and classic luxury, with soft, inviting sofas, abstract art pieces adorning the walls, and delicate vases of fresh flowers providing a splash of color and a hint of nature's fragrance.

""Hey," she says as she comes out of one of the bathroom walking towards me. She's dressed in a casual outfit , her hair falling loose over her shoulders. "Thank you for coming." I said and hugged her really tightly.
"I'm a bit surprised to be honest, I didn't think you'd surprise me with a visit. I didn't knew you were to eager to see me again," I say, taking off my practice jacket, she takes it from my hands, setting it on top of the foyer table. "But I'm glad you did." She smiled and god who says she is ice queen she is so adorable man.
Her eyes linger on mine for a moment before she shakes her head, looking away.

"Do you actually went all across the world to see me?" I ask, taking a step closer.
She sighs, running her fingers through her hair. "I don't know what I want anymore, Pez. But one thing is am sure is that I was missing you so badly that i couldn't not control myself i had to see you or i would have been gone mad" she said with Her expression conflicting, and I can tell there are a million thoughts racing through her mind. She opens her mouth, but nothing comes out of it. Her eyes dart down to my lips for a split second, before she shakes her head. "That's not..."
"Is that not what you want?"

Her chest rises up and down as she opens her mouth again, and yet again she stops herself from saying what she wants to say. "Pez,"she breathes, and it sounds almost like a plea.
"Tell me that you want the same thing, Pez," she takes another step towards me , our bodies are almost touching. "Or show me."
I can feel the warmth radiating from her body as we stare at each other, our breaths mingling. She slowly closes the distance between us, her lips brushing against mine gently. My hand goes to the side of her face, my thumb caressing her cheek as I kiss her back. We pull apart for a moment, staring at each other before she kisses me again, more fiercely this time.
Her arms go around my neck, her hands tangling in my hair as she presses her body against mine. Her lips part, allowing me to deepen the kiss as I wrap my arms around her waist and she walk towards the nearest wall. I gasps slightly as my back hits the cool surface.

My hands find their way under her top, feeling her hot skin under my touch

My hands find their way under her top, feeling her hot skin under my touch. Her breathing is heavy, and she moans softly as she trail kisses down my neck. My eyes are half-lidded when i look at her, and I can see desire burning in them. We kiss again, her tongue meeting mine in a heated dance. She pulls at my shirt, breaking the kiss momentarily to remove it over my head, before tossing it aside.
I run my fingers down her spine, relishing in the feel of her body against mine. She then also helped me to remove my shorts down, exposing my thighs,my breath hitching as her hand finds its way between my legs. My arousal soaks through the thin fabric of her panties. "Are you sure" she whisper into my ears and i nodded

It's hard to pay attention to my surroundings, but it's quite big.
The bedroom is spacious, with large windows providing an impressive view of the city. I sit down on the bed, watching her as her fingers to find the hem of her top, pulling it over her head before throwing it to the side, leaving her in nothing but her panties. I take in the sight of her body, her smooth skin and curves, the way her hair frames her face perfectly.
She straddles me, cupping my face as she kisses me again, her hands roaming all over my body. Her fingers trace the edges of my bra before reaching for the clasp, expertly undoing it. She throws it to the other side of the room, letting her naked torso fall on top of mine, feeling her warm skin pressed against mine, her nipples hardening as they brush against my own.
I shouldn't be letting her touch me like this, I shouldn't be enjoying it — yet I can't help myself.

I roll us over, pressing her against the mattress, trailing kisses down her neck and chest until my lips find her nipple, sucking on it gently

I roll us over, pressing her against the mattress, trailing kisses down her neck and chest until my lips find her nipple, sucking on it gently. Her back arches off the bed, a soft moan escaping her lips.
I squirms under her as she continue my ministrations, her hands finding their way into my hair. I move to her other breast, my teeth grazing her nipple, making her gasp.
Then her hands make their way down her body, stroking the inside of my thighs teasingly before moving back up to the waistband of my panties, slipping her fingers under it. I lifts my hips up, allowing her to pull them down. She kisses her way down my stomach, my breathing quickening as she reach the apex of my thighs.
She can feel the tension in my body, the way my muscles tense, the way my breathing becomes erratic. She looks at my from between my legs, seeing the way she stares at me, her eyes filled with need. She lick my lips leaning forward to press her mouth against my wetness, tasting me. My fingers tighten in her hair as she explore me with her tongue, sucking and licking my sensitive flesh, eliciting soft moans from me.
Her hands find mine , intertwining our fingers. I closes my eyes, my head falling back as she bring me closer and closer to the edge,my legs shaking slightly. My orgasm comes suddenly, my whole body tensing as i cry out, my back arching off the bed.
I falls limp onto the mattress, my chest heaving as i tries to catch my breath. She kiss her way up my body, feeling myself shudder when her lips brush against mine nipple. I opens my eyes, looking at her as she kiss her tenderly.
"Take your pants off," I murmurs in between kisses.
She gets up from the bed, doing as i says.
My eyes glued on her body as I watch her take her panties off, I gaze following her movements. I sits up as my eyes travelling over her body before i pulls her towards me, my lips brushing against hers softly. My hands run up and down her back as i kiss her, sending shivers down her spine. She take the opportunity to flip me on my stomach as we fall onto the mattress once again.
Her hand goes down my spine, feeling myself tremble slightly as her fingertips brush against my skin. She press her body against mine, kissing her way up to my shoulder. "Let me do you," I breathes out.
"But I'm not done with you yet,"she whisper into my ear.

And like this they spend quite a lot time satisfying and loving each other. This broke all the insecurity in their relationship.

"I think i should leave otherwise we me get caught" Mandy said
"No please i want to cuddle with you and after our session of love making i want to feel secured in your arms." I said with a my world famous pout that i know she could not disagree to. So she contemplated and
"Ok i will wake up early so that i can leave without someone noticing ok" i nodded and then she laid on the bed and spread her arms i instantly latched into her placing my head on her chest and like this we both dozed off into peaceful slumber.

 So she contemplated and"Ok i will wake up early so that i can leave without someone noticing ok" i nodded and then she laid on the bed and spread her arms i instantly latched into her placing my head on her chest and like this we both dozed off i...

Author's note
So this step made there relationship more stronger but they say na beware of silence before the storm, lets see what is waiting for them in foreseen future.