You are my Necessity

Smriti's POV

I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest. I looked and saw Pez sleeping with open mouth looking cute and adorable. Aww my Jaan. I looked at the clock. It was five in the morning. I know has a practice at six and half. So I have to wake her up even though she looks so peaceful while sleeping.
I first went towards bathroom and filled the tub with warm water and then lighted some scented candles around the tub along with putting rose petals in the tub.

Then i went outside and saw that she was now spreading in bed looking like a starfish. I chuckled and quickly clicked her picture adding it in my album that I specifically made for her random pictures that she is not aware of. So shush guys don't reveal my secret ok.

" Jaan get up" i whispered in her ear while caressing her hairs.

"Noo let me sleep"she whined mumbling
"Jaan you have to others wise you will be late for your practice. Come on get up."

She reluctantly sat on the bed while rubbing her eyes with cute pout and her messy hairs just added to her cuteness.
"oh baby come here" I said inviting her in my arms she put her hands around me in lightening speed hugging me like a Koala.
"Ok i ran the water for you so take a long relaxing bath ok you have an hour before practice as i know you are probably tired from our late night activities." She blushed listening to me and hit me on my bicep lightly as i chuckled.

"Lets go" i said and picked her up bridal style after undressing her and then placed her in the tub while i picked the shampoo pouring it in my hands and massaging it in her scalp she relaxed and let out a sigh of pleasure. Then i picked the scrub and gelled it with body wash and ran it on her body gently she leaned to my side and seductively whispered
"Join me in the bath"

I gulped and replied with a horse voice"I can't because if I joined you now you will be definitely missing your practice session as you would be too sore to even walk, so it's better you just relax Jaan

"I can't because if I joined you now you will be definitely missing your practice session as you would be too sore to even walk, so it's better you just relax Jaan." Her lips parted listening to me and i just pulled her into a kiss.

And then after the bath i wrapped the towel around her body and guided her towards the mirror and started to blow dry her hairs while peeping at her through the mirror

And then after the bath i wrapped the towel around her body and guided her towards the mirror and started to blow dry her hairs while peeping at her through the mirror. Then she did her skin care routine and wore her practice kit. I brushed her hairs into pony tail and then stood near the door leaning on the door as she wore her shoes. She walked towards me and leaned forward and pecked my lips and then left for the practice. I sat on her bed waiting for her message as she told me to wait till she clears the corridor area.
After ten minutes her message pinged informing me that the bus has arrived and I quickly made my way to my room and freshened up. I waited for Pez so that we could have breakfast together with others. In the mean time I replied to all the emails and my manager called to inform me about my packed schedule in the coming days. I sighed thinking i need to tell Pez a lot of things as i cant keep her in dark forever. So i am just looking for the perfect opportunity as it's better to explain face to face rather than on call.

Time skip to breakfast.....

Pez messaged me that they returned and will be present at the dining table in about ten minutes. I winded up my remaining work and went towards the dining room and saw that everyone was present except me.
"Good morning everyone"
And i sat beside Pez as I think she reserved it for me. I shoot her a grateful look she smiled at that.

"So how was your practice session" i asked nobody in general.

"It was good we are pretty confident about the test match." Replied Phoebe Litchfield and i nodded

"So what brings you to England?" Asked Annabel Sutherland with curious gaze

"Um i have some work related commitments so yea thats why i am here but i came to know that you guys have tour here then how could i pass the opportunity to meet my good friend who may turn into best friend soon.... and maybe the soulmate for rest of my life."

I whispered the last part but Pez sure heard it as she turned to face me with wide eyes and grinning face. I rolled my eyes at her playfully. Others oblivious to our conversation nodded accepting my cooked up story except three people. Two of them being Healy and Sophie but someone else also begins to be doubtful about us as she looked at us with sharp eyes and that was non other than Meg. She is pretty smart person and best captain so I was sure we could not escape her eyes but she didn't point it out to us and resumed eating.

Like this we spend breakfast chit chatting.

Pez's POV

The test match is scheduled to start tomorrow. So i only have today to spend time with Mandy alone. Others left after finishing their food and I waited for her to finish it as she is a slow and picky eater.

" god Mandy you are worst than kids. Who complains so much about the vegetables in the vegetable soup." I said while laughing at her.

She crossed her arms and puffs her cheeks pretending to be angry

She crossed her arms and puffs her cheeks pretending to be angry. But who knows her better than me that she can never be angry at me.

She finished after thousand years

She finished after thousand years.... Sigh

I turned and was about to leave to my room when she held my wrist. I was now facing her.
"Get ready by 6 in the evening ok Jaan we are going on our second official date." She said smiling at me and i am full blow grinning like a fool. I hugged her really tightly startling her but soon she maintained her composure and hugged me with same force. She was looking like an adorable child in adult body. My love ice queen i thought chuckling. You have become my necessity Mandy necessity.

 You have become my necessity Mandy necessity