Chapter 1

*3rd POV*

You're on in five

A worker reminded Erin Grady as she stood back stage. Giving a small thumbs up, Erin sucked in a deep breathe and walked towards the door. Checking to make sure her microphone and wetsuit were all in place, she placed a hand on to the door knob.

Two minutes

Giving a small jump on the balls of her feet to ease her nerves a bit, Erin looked around the room and smiled. This wasn't her ideal job, she still missed working with the Pteranodons, but this was the best she could do after two years.

On in four... three... two... one. Lets go!

Opening the locker room door, Erin walked out and waved at the crowd before her. She quickly jogged to the center stage and put her hands on to her hips.

"Hello Sea World!" She exclaimed as she waved once again. "How are we doing today?"

The crowd let out a deafening cheer and waved their arms around in the air. Letting out a laugh, Erin clapped her hands.

"Are you guys ready for the show today?" She asked, giving the crowd a questioning look.

The crowd once more answered with a cheer of excitement. Erin walked over a small computer pad and pressed a few buttons. Music blared through the speakers and she threw her hands into the air.

"Welcome! To the Killer Whale presentation!" The crowd roared to life again and Erin held her hands out.

"Now, here at the park, we have three rules." Erin stated and she held up three fingers.

"One: You must stayed seated at all times, unless its an emergency." She held up two fingers. "Two:Do not throw anything inside the tank, that also means yourself." She held up three fingers. "And three: You must, at all times... Have Fun!"

The crowd cheered and let out whistles of excitement.

Cocking her hip out, she looked at the crowd. "Now do those sound very hard?"

"No!" The crowd answered and shook their heads as they clapped their hands again.

Waving her hands in the air, the other workers slid open the tank door and a killer whale, Tasha, came swimming through.

"Lets get started!" Erin exclaimed and she threw her hands into the air as Tasha jumped into the air behind her.

The crowd let out a gasp of excitement and surprise, then cheered in excitement of being there.

*Erin POV*

I rubbed a towel over my damp hair and walked out of the locker room and into the crowd. I grabbed a water bottle from a nearby cooler and took a sip, sighing as the cool liquid ran down my throat.

"Erin!" I looked over to see a co-worker of mine, Lydia, running towards me.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked as I turned my body to face her.

"First off, great show as always!" She exclaimed as she pulled me into a quick hug. "Secondly, your annoying husband is looking for you."

"Hey!" I exclaimed and I lightly hit her shoulder. "Only I can call him annoying." I joked.

She shook her head and pointed down the way she came. "He's somewhere over there." She told me.

"Thanks, Lydia." I patted her shoulder and walked off.

Let me give you short explanation. Once Owen and I got settled down, we immediately started to look for jobs. I sent an application in for Sea World, and they accepted. Owen also got a job here as well. I worked with the killer whales while Owen did other shows. It wasn't as good as working with dinosaurs, but it was the best that we could get.

"Erin! There you are!" I heard a voice and I turned around to see Owen jogging towards me.

Once he made it over to me, he pulled me into a hug and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Hey, what did you need?" I asked once we pulled away.

"Nothing really, just wanted to see you." He shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed my hand.

I let out a sigh and shook my head. "Owen, we work and live to together." I reminded him. "You always see me.

"I know."

I let out a small laugh and followed him to... I didn't even know where we were going. Probably just going to wonder around the park. I had another show in a few hours, so I needed to stay close to the tank.

It's been while since we heard from anyone at the old park, but whatever. I sort of expected that. We kept in touch with Alice and Lowery, but other then let, nothing. But, this was our life now, and no matter how boring it felt, this was as good as it was gonna get.

And I was okay with that, as long as I had Owen by my side.

<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<

I want to welcome everyone to Indominus Life! If you haven't read the other two books (which would be weird) go check them out!

I have to give a massive thank you to delirious_secrets for making the cover!! Awesome work!

Big thanks to everyone submitting covers and tossing me a few ideas for the plot line. I'm going to try and combine some of them so nobody feels left out!!

Enjoy the book!!