Chapter 5

Jensen Ackles as Rj

Recap

"What are we going to do?" I whispered as I shook my head. "T-this shouldn't be happening. Not like this."

"Hey," Owen knelt down in front of me and he grabbed my hands. "We'll figure something out."

"How could we just forget Dr.Wu!" I threw my hands into the air. "He was the one who actually created the Indominus!" I hissed under my breathe.

"I know, I cant believe it either." Owen shook his head. "But you need to calm down." He gently stated as he ran his thumb over my knuckles.

"I don't care!" I yelled. "And now... now he has created some Hybrids, and what is he going to do to them," I paused to let out a bitter laugh. "He's sending them to the army."

Time Lapse

*Erin POV*

I let out a sigh and I stood back. I looked over to my bags and checked my list of clothes and other necessities. After making sure that everything was in place, I zipped up my bags and put them off of the bed and on to the floor next to my shoulder bag.

So, it turns out that Claire was heading to the army base where they were sending the hybrid dinosaurs. Also, she wanted Owen and I to join her, so here I was, packing to go to some base filled with more hybrid dinosaurs. Oh, joy!

She also said that other people were coming as well, so I had to wait till we got there to see who else she had called. Owen and I where going to fly out tomorrow morning. Again, what fun!

"Hey, you almost finished?" Owen asked as he poked his head into the room.

"Yeah," I nodded my head and I placed my hands on to my hips. "Just about finished."

"Good." Owen fully walked into the room and he placed a hand on to my cheek. "Cause we are going to relax."

He jumped on to the bed and patted the spot next to him. I let out a small laugh and climbed next to him. I set my head on to his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned on the TV and turned on a movie, The Avengers:Age of Ultron. This movie, is possibly the best one yet!

"Is it weird that I'm actually looking a bit forward to working with dinosaurs again." I said and I looked up at Owen. "But also dreading it at the same time?"

"Not really." He replied as he shook his head. "I'm a little excited as well."

"I'm also a bit nervous. What if we've lost our 'touch'?"

"I don't think we ever had a 'touch'." Owen laughed and he tightened his gripped on my waist.

"We haven't even seen a dinosaur in what, two almost three years." I stated. "Something could go wrong." I looked at him with a worried glance.

"Erin, everything is going to be fine." Owen reassured me and he placed a kiss to my lips.

I slowly relaxed and kissed him back. He's right, everything should be fine, right?

I pulled away from him with a sign and rested my head on to his chest. I threw an arm around his stomach and I closed my eyes. He placed a kiss on top of my head and leaned his head gently on to mine.

A knock was suddenly heard and I let out a groan as I untangled myself from Owen, walking to the front door. When I opened it, to my surprise, Rj was standing there.

"Rj!" I exclaimed. "What— how do you know where we live?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, I asked Karen." He replied. "Where's Owen?"

"He's in the room." I slowly replied as looked at him with a suspicious look. "What did you need?"

"Oh, yeah!" He exclaimed and he snapped his fingers once he had remembered. "I heard that you and Owen are going to Fort Benning."

"How do you know that?" I whisper asked him. No one was supposed to know that.

I grabbed his arm and forcefully yanked him inside the apartment, locking he door behind me. "Who told you that?"

"Sergeant Smith did, he's my boss." He hesitantly told me. "Well, for now his is."

"Your boss? I thought you were just a photographer?" I asked as I punched his shoulder.

"Ouch!" He rubbed the spot I hit. "I am, I take photos of the soldiers and stuff."

"Then why did you come here?"

"Right, well, while you guys are at Fort Benning, I'm going to be the one to show you guys around." Rj replied as pointed to himself with a proud look on his face.

I let out a sigh and shook my head at the man-child. I swear, this man is going to seriously piss someone off. He has already partially pissed me off.

"Alright." I nodded. "You can leave now." I pointed to the door.

"But, I want to stay." Rj whined as he stomped his foot. "Let me stay!"

"Out." I stated and I pushed him towards the door, which I quickly unlocked and shoved him out of.

"But I want to—""

I slammed the door and let out a small laugh. I then turned around and walked back into the room. Once inside, I shut the door and climbed back on to the bed, crawling into Owens comforting arms.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Rj."

"What did he need?"

"Nothing important." I replied as leaned my head on his shoulder, letting out a sigh.

Well, at least we would have someone we knew showing us where to go. But I couldn't help but get a feeling that something bad was going to happen, again. But I'm really hoping that nothing happens though.