Chapter 38

We arrived at the venue and parked our cars outside.

I held hands with Miles as we walked. We scanned our IDs for our leadership teacher and entered the area.

It is so full of vibrant lights. There's a big area of the dance floor and tables on the left and right. To the left of us, there's a stand of desserts like chocolate, cupcakes, and cake pops.

To the left of the stands, there is a backdrop photo booth. It is decorated with navy blue fabric with a black drop.

"This looks sick!" Carlos bursts into awe at the sighting of the venue.

"Woah, I didn't imagine it'll look like this." Evie looks at the decorations in surprise.

"Oooh! We should take a picture at the photo booth!!" Noelle takes notice of the backdrop photo booth as she drags me and Evie with her.

"Jason, will you take a picture of us?" She looks at Jason with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course," Jason says as he takes her phone, and takes a couple of pictures of us. Then, he gave me the phone to take a picture of them both.

Evie and I stepped out, and I took a few pictures of Jason and Noelle.

They look so adorable.

Afterward, I gave the phone back to Noelle and took pictures of Evie and Sebastian.

"Hey Carlos, would you like a picture with us?" Sebastian suggested and Miles agreed as well.

"Yeah, sure!" Carlos responded as the three of them stood in front of the photo booth. Sebastian handed me his phone, and I took more pictures.

I really am the photographer of the group.

Then, Sebastian took a couple of photos of Miles and I. He kissed me on the face for one of the pictures, which gave me even more butterflies.

One eternity later, we took some desserts and found a table to sit together. We talked about other things such as finals and plans.

I munched on my cupcake, and I was about to wipe off the frosting off my face with my tissue when Miles beat me to it.

"Aww, my favorite couple." Noelle glanced at us both.

I blushed at her compliment and responded to the same statement to her as well, "Girl, you and Jason are my Roman empire."

"What about me?" Evie chimed in the conversation.

"I could never forget you, Evie, and Sebastian," I told them with generosity.

Evie flushed with rosiness that printed on her face. She blew a kiss at me with affection.

Sebastian looked in confusion at Evie, but Evie reassured him with a kiss on his cheek.

I chuckled at the moment between them and ate the rest of my cupcake.

"W desserts." Carlos expressed his opinion of the amazing desserts.

"Agreed." Kaleb conceded.

"Kaleb, you should talk to Georgia. She's just over there." Jason motioned to where Georgia's standing.

She's with Penelope, Adin, and Issac by the dessert stand. She has long brown hair, wearing an off-shoulder long sage green dress.

"No, I'll be awkward with her," Kaleb admitted nervously.

"Do you like her?" Miles told him.

"Yes," Kaleb said with no hesitance.

"Then, talk to her. That's your answer." Miles encouraged him to go.