Invisible Chapter 24

Bella is now three months old. Hobi just got out of the military, and I'm nervous because he wants to meet her. He'll probably hound me to tell Namjoon and Yoongi about her. I don't think I can put up with any more badgering.

Hobi has been fawning over Bella since the moment he stepped into my apartment. When he first got here, he hardly greeted me. He was too excited to see Bella. Bella smiles and coos as Hoseok makes faces at her.

Hoseok looks up at me with a bright smile. "She's so beautiful." he coos.

I nod in agreement as I watch him interact with Bella. This side of Hobi is something I've never seen before. I know one day he'll make a great dad. He's so good with Bella.

Hobi looks up at me again. "Where's Hudson? I'd like to meet him." He scans the apartment.

"He'll be home from school soon," I respond just as the front door busts open.

Hudson runs into the apartment and throws his bag on the floor. When his eyes land on Hobi, he freezes. It's not common for me to have guests over. Hoseok gives him a big smile and waves.

Hudson's eyes narrow in confusion. "Who are you?"

I chuckle. "Honey, you know who this is. He's J-Hope from BTS. You know Mang from BT21."

Hudson's eyes widen in awe. "Really? That's cool!" He suddenly runs up to Hobi and hugs him. "I love Mang!"

Hobi awkwardly hugs him back but sweetly smiles down at him. "I'm happy to meet you as well. From now on, I'll be your Uncle Hobi. I'm the best-looking uncle you have."

I can't help but roll my eyes at his joke. Still, I laugh. Hudson looks like he's zoned out, deep in thought. Hoseok's eyes are crinkled at the corner as he laughs at himself.

When Hoseok looks at me, he frowns. "Well, it's been great to see you guys. I better get going. I must see my family and get out of these army clothes."

Now, I'm the one frowning. I was enjoying spending time with Hobi. Of all the guys, I've spent the least time with him. I understand there are other things he needs to do, though.

He hands me Bella before he stands up. "My bodyguards are outside waiting. It was hard to get here with all the reporters trying to get photos of me leaving the military. It's only a matter of time before they find me again, and I know you like your privacy. I'll head out now, but I want to see this little angel again soon."

I smile and nod. "I agree. You can see her anytime you want. I'm grateful for all you guys have done while I was pregnant."

I walk with him to the door. Hoseok walks out the door but turns around to face me again. He carefully brushes a hand against Bella's head. An endearing smile adorns his face.

"I plan on spoiling you." He whispers to Bella before he turns and walks away. I roll my eyes at him and close the door. Since Bella is asleep, I set her down in her crib.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It's been a few weeks since Hoseok got out of the military. He and Jin take turns babysitting Bella whenever they can while I'm at work. As time goes by, Bella changes. Each new milestone is just another reminder that I'm running out of time to tell Yoongi and Namjoon about her.

Both of them still won't talk to me. I asked Jin how I should try to contact them and tell them about Bella. He suggested that I write them letters and attach a photo of Bella to them. He also emphasized that I apologize for not telling them sooner and explain my reasons.