Fights [1]

Danielle's POV 

"Well well, what do we have here? Oh, that's right Colby Lopez's pathetic little sister Danielle." Snickers Summer Rae

"You know what Summer, why don't you shut you mouth because you're the pathetic one here." I snapped back at her.

"The only reason you're still have a job here is because your pretty little face." Retorted Summer.

"Look I appreciate you calling me pretty, but I am way more than a pretty face Summer. So if you don't want to get slapped, I suggest you move along." I replied with my arms crossed.

Summer had a smug look on her face. "You're absolutely nothing Dani, all your fame came from your brother and you know that!"

I ran my tongue across my teeth and held back a smile. In a matter of seconds, my hand had connected with Summer's cheek and she screamed out in pain.

Before I could even lay another hand on her, I felt someone grab me by my waist and pull me away from the scene. I turn around and it's the one and only Jonathan Good, also known as Dean Ambrose in the ring.

"Calm down little Ms. Lopez, don't need you starting something that you can't finish." He smirked as he dragged me to the locker rooms.

"Let go of me Jonathan! I finish everything that I start so don't even go there!" I scream and try getting out of his grasp but fail.

"Not happening Dani, don't you remember what Colby said about getting into fights with others backstage?"

Flashback to 1 year ago (2014, March)

Rosa Mendes was going on about how I would probably never be champ because I lost one match that night

"Rosa get over here! You're all bark, no bite, before you come at me look in the mirror sweetie. You haven't even been a contender for the championship!" I screamed at her before I could even step an inch close to her. There was Colby, running up to us.

"Dani, quit it, locker room right now or else we're going to vince!" Colby yelled

I let out a frustrated screamed and stomped back to the locker room with Colby trailing behind me. Once we stepped foot into the locker room, I turned around and looked at my brother.

"Look Colby I'm sorry, she got on my nerves and I acted upon emotion." I sighed, and he shook his head at me.

"Dani, you can't verbally attack someone because they said something bad about you. Do you know how unprofessional that makes you look? You could lose your job if Vince found out about this." Colby always made sure I got his point, and he was usually always right.

"I hate that you're right. I'm sorry, it won't happen again... unless it needs to happen." I smirked

"Don't test me Danielle, next time this happens I will make sure consequences will be taken so you learn your lesson!" Colby shouted as he left the room

Flashback over

"Yes Jonathan, I clearly remember. Colby said consequences will be taken," I sighed and Jon chuckled.

"I'm sure your brother won't really have consequences against you. You're his little sister for crying out loud, the most he'll do is give you a slap on the wrist then you'll be fine! But in case I'm wrong, let's go see Colby in catering to Ms. Lopez." He says grabbing my arm and dragging me to catering.

"Jonathan, I appreciate you addressing me by my last name but just call me Danielle please." I groaned as I saw my brother and Joe sitting at a table.

The second Colby and I's eyes meet, he could tell something had happened. He shook his head, placed his fork down and ushered me to hurry and go to the table. Jon pulled out a seat for me next to my brother, then another seat for himself right beside Joe.

"What the hell did you do this time, Danielle." Seth groaned as he rubbed his temples with his fingers

"I might have slapped Summer Rae for telling me I would never be a champ and saying I'm only famous because of you." I said nervously while playing with my fingers.

"You might have? You mean you did. You know you slapped her so its not a might have." He snickered back

"Oh my god, yes, I slapped her. You don't need to get all technical Colbs." I snapped back.

"I don't even have the energy to be angry or upset at you right now Dani. I'm going to totally forget that we had this conversation, but you really need to work on not taking everything to the heart. Everyone will have something to say about you, and that's ok. What's not ok is you fighting everyone who criticises you, just let them be and keep going Dani."

Again, Colby Lopez was right. I hated that he was always right, but it's better to hear it from him than anyone else.

I sighed, "yes colby, I promise I will work on it. I love you!" I pulled him in for a tiny hug and he laughed while hugging me back.

Once we pulled away from the hug Jon and Joe were laughing to themselves

"I told you your brother would do nothing bad." Jon snorted. I smiled and flipped him off.

I wrote this chapter July 25, 2015 and revised it August 23, 2020! Hope you liked this chapter!