Mixed Tag Team [12]

Jonathan's POV

It had been a few hours after Danielle had met Elena. We were hanging around in the locker room waiting for my next match to start. The script for tonight was me having two different matches as a punishment from the Authority. My first match was against Sheamus in start the show's start, I was scheduled to lose it. I look at Danielle and saw her smiling at her phone. She and Elena had been texting back and forth in order to get to know each other more.

"What's so funny?" I asked stroking her hair out of her face, and she showed me her phone

"Remember how I posted a picture of us earlier today? The comments are amusing, this one says 'I wonder how Seth feels knowing Dean is sleeping with his sister' she snorted.

"That's not entirely accurate, we haven't gone all the way yet." I wiggled my eyebrows, and she hit my chest, pouting.

"Don't worry, darling, I can wait until you're ready." I reassured her. I never ever waited to sleep with a girl but I was willing to for Danielle, I liked her very much and I didn't want to rush her until she was ready.

"Maybe when we come back to Orlando by ourselves. Too bad we couldn't stop over at my apartment here, it would be nice to tidy it up since I've been away for so long." I remembered that Colby had gifted Danielle with her own little apartment in Orlando for her 27th birthday.

"Colby loves to spoil you, doesn't he? How come I don't get to spoil you like that?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"Cause he's my mean older brother who makes fun of me. You're my handsome boyfriend, you're all I need." she smiles kissing me.

"Mr. Good and Ms. Lopez, your match is next." A producer yells from out the door.

"I'm so excited! I get to wrestler with my man." Dani blushes, holding my arm as we walked to gorilla. I felt warm inside knowing that this lovely girl felt that way about me.

"Hey, we're going to have Joe ringside for the match." Paul lets us know

Danielle and I separated, allowing me to do a few push-ups to warm up. Dani stretched her arms across her chest and bent down to further stretch. I groaned, staring at her backside; I was hit on the head by Joe.

"Dude, concentrate." He snickered, and I punched him on the arm.

I watched the monitor as Rusev and Summer Rae entered the ring first. I glanced over at Dani and she smirked. She has been waiting to get her hands on Summer after the screaming incident that happened a few weeks ago.

"Jon and Joe you're up." Paul shouts, signalling us to walk out to my entrance music. I pecked Dani on the lips before walking out. The crowd was electric. They loved Dean Ambrose for sure. I fist bumped Joe before sliding into the ring and getting into character.

"holla holla...
So all my girls in the club say ohh." 

I smirked, looking towards the ramp to see Dani strutting down to the ring. She was gorgeous without even trying. I held down the ropes for her, letting her get in.

"You want to start darling?" I asked, and she nodded. I stepped out of the ring to stand on the apron.

She and Summer circle around each other and lockup. Dani knees Summer in the stomach and wraps her hand around Summer's neck and does a running bulldog. She goes for the cover but she kicks out at two. Summer took advantage and slaps Dani and backs her up in a corner, pressing her foot into her neck. Summer moves and starts gloating, but Dani comes in tackling Summer between the ropes and out of the ring.

"That's my girl!" I yell, earning cheers from the crowd.

Dani threw Summer into the barricade a couple of times before Summer counters one and pushes Dani into the steel post causing her to get a cut a start bleeding. I watched as she gently touched the cut and winced.

"Come on ladies, back into the ring!" The ref yelled.

Summer threw her back into the ring and stepping in yelling something at me that I didn't catch. She went over to Danielle and pulled her up by her hair, screaming at her. Dani slapped her hard and was able to gain an opening.

I stomped on the apron, encouraging Dani to tag me in. Summer quickly got up and attempted to drag Danielle away, but she had countered by kicking her off. She quickly rushed over and tagged me before rolling out onto the floor. Rusev and I start fighting with me hitting him with two clotheslines. We continue the fight and I finally set him up for dirty deeds to get the victory. I rolled out of the ring to check on Dani, who was being watched over by Joe.

"She bleeding man, let's go back now." She groaned as a drop of blood slid down her face. Joe and I each took an arm, wrapping it around our necks and carrying her to the back. Colby was right there with Stephanie beside him.

"Here." Stephanie says, handing Danielle a towel to hold on to the cut.

"She's such a bitch." Dani muttered, referring to Summer.

"Let's get you to the trainers." Colby says Steph gave Dani a sympathetic smile before allowing us to follow Colby.

"ouch!" Dani shrieked as they injected a shot into the cut. I held her hand as Joe and Colby stood on the side, laughing.

"Oh, shut it you two, don't be jerks." she hissed at them

"It's going to heal fairly fast, just five staples and you then should be good to go. Be gentle when washing your face and hair as you could tug on them." The doc said before getting ready to staple up the cut.

"Oh my god, kill me now!" Dani said squeezing my hand, I hated seeing her in pain even if it was just five staples.

"All done, come see me in a few days and we can remove the staples. Take some pain medicine if you feel it becomes painful." The doc said once more.

"That wasn't too bad was it?" Colby teased earning a slap on the arm from her.

"I hate you sometime I swear." She whined before Colby pulled her into a side hug.

"I'm kidding kid, take care of her Jon!" Colby yelled before going our separate ways. Joe headed to catering, but the two of us went back to the locker room.

"You're still beautiful even with that nasty cut." I kiss her and she kissed me back.

"It hurt when they stapled it!" She whined, throwing herself down onto the couch.

"I would give you a lollipop to make you feel better but I don't have one. I have something else that you could suck though." I winked, looking down at my pants, and her cheeks lighted up.

"In your dreams, Jonathan. I'm too tired, let's go shower." She rolled her eyes pulling me by the arm into the shower.

Short filler chapter! Hope you enjoy.