Royal Rumble [49]

Danielle's POV

"Not pregnant." I sighed, walking out of the bathroom and tossing the pregnancy test down on the dresser. I crawled into bed and pulled the covers higher as Jon gave me a tight smile and peck on the lips.

"Don't stress, darling, you'll get pregnant when the time is right." He rasped out, and I shook my head, closing my eyes slowly. I felt the tears well up and my voice croak as I opened my mouth to speak.

"What if there's something wrong with me?" I whisper as I opened my eyes and let the tears flow down. He immediately wiped them away and pulled me closer.

"Nothing is wrong with you, sweetheart. You shouldn't be upset, I know we've been trying for sometime now, but we have plenty of more chances. I promise we'll have kids, I promise babe." He said cupping my cheeks and placing a kiss on my lips.

He rested his forehead against mine, and I smiled, nodding my head.

"Stop these tears. Your birthday is tomorrow and Rumble is the day after. Turn that frown upside down." Jon smiled, using his fingers to make me smile. I giggled and swatted his hands away and wrapped my arms around him.

"Wedding is in three weeks. Did you write your vows?" I stared up and him and he looked away, letting me know he didn't.

"Babe seriously? When are you going to do it?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Why can't we do traditional vows?" I groaned and shook my head.

"Because we're not boring. Plus, I would like to think you want to profess your love for me." I said, and he chuckled.

"You know I love you. If I didn't I wouldn't be making you my wife would I?" He poked my sides and I squirmed.

"Do them soon please." I pointed and him and he sighed nodding his head.

"Yes, Mrs. Good." He said making me smile.

"I can't wait to get my name changed. Danielle Lopez Good." Jon grinned, and I leaned forward kissing his cheek.

"You still getting rid of Kate?" He asked and I nodded my head. I didn't want that name to be apart of me anymore after everything that happened with Carson and James. That name brought back bad memories, and I needed to erase it.

"I support whatever decision you make, darling. I love you." He connected our lips for a passionate kiss until we pulled away breathless.

"I love you too stud." I said, stroking his cheek.

Both of our heads snapped once we heard a scream from Elena. I jumped out of bed and quickly ran down the hall to her room with Jon trailing behind me.

"Elena!" I yelled, pushing open her door. To my surprise, she was on her bed with a big smile on her face.

"What's going on?" Jon asked as we both stepped in. She jumped out of bed and handed us her computer, where an announcement was on the screen.

"I got into UNLV!" She squealed, jumping around.

"Oh my god, this is great." I beamed, going to hug her.

"I'm proud of you, kid." Jon said, going to join our hug and ruffling her hair. Once we pulled away she smiled and took a deep breath.

"It's a full ride scholarship. My books, tuition, all of it is covered." She said. Jon pulled me close to his side and smiled down at me, then back at Elena.

"You deserve it. We'll be here every step of the way." He said, and she thanked him.

"Colby will be home from the gym any minute now. He's going to be so happy for you." I told her and she nodded her head.