Thank You & Surprise

HI EVERYONE!

First off, I want to thank you all so much for the love and support you are showing this book. I would have never expected the feedback you guys are showing Little Ms. Lopez. I appreciate the votes and most especially the comments. It makes my day going back and reading all of them! Make sure to keep them coming.

You should all know that Little Ms. Lopez is slowly nearing its end, don't worry there is still a bunch of chapter's left and more ideas I have before it ends. But I have given you all a treat that I think you will enjoy. First, go show my Seth Rollins Fanfiction some love. It is called Addiction and I enjoy writing it so much and I think you will enjoy reading it as well. I have added a picture of the cover and the description below.

Katherine Garcia who is the youngest out of the four siblings also related to WWE Superstars the Bella Twins suffers from addiction

Katherine Garcia who is the youngest out of the four siblings also related to WWE Superstars the Bella Twins suffers from addiction. After her father sends her abroad to travel with her sisters in order to heal she meets WWE Superstar Seth Rollins. What transpires when they both develop an addiction for each other with no clue of what the future holds?

Now onto my surprise for my Dean Ambrose lovers. I'M WRITING A NEW DEAN AMBROSE BOOK!!!!! As you know, Dean Ambrose is my ultimate favorite and you all seem to love him just as much as I do. This book is going to have a different vibe to it but you guys will love it. I already have a ton of chapters written for you all!!! And it is a great honor to announce that the first chapter is already up! GO CHECK IT OUT AND SHOW IT SOME LOVE. I've also added the cover picture and description!!!

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footstep to run the multi-million dollar company WWE-that is until she experiences a falling out with her now ex-boyfriend

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footstep to run the multi-million dollar company WWE-that is until she experiences a falling out with her now ex-boyfriend. When her grandfather Vince McMahon offered her a position as Raw's General Manager she didn't plan on falling in love. Not with a WWE Superstar, for that matter. When Kennedy mixes business with love and family there is a force trying to keep them apart. An unspoken rule that forbids them from seeing each other only leads to them fighting anything that stands in their way.

Thank you guys again for the love and support, it means the world to me!!! Keep reading and stay healthy during this time!!!

KxAmbrose.