"I do" [51]

3rd person POV

Danielle stood in her and Jon's shared hotel room and looked at herself in the mirror. She wore a white jumpsuit with heels and some jewelry, and of course let's not forget her grand engagement ring.

Tonight was the rehearsal dinner and practice for the big day, which was in less than 24 hours. Everyone opted in staying at a hotel then driving to the venue since it would be much easier than cramming all the groomsmen and bridesmaids into her and Jon's home.

"You look smoking hot." Jon smiled as he wrapped his arms around her body and placing his chin on her shoulder.

She grinned and turned around, flattening out his shirt. Though he should have been wearing something a little nicer, she admired him in his usual black tank, leather jacket, boots, and classic blue jeans.

"And so do you, though you should be wearing a suit or at least a button down." She snickered, pecking his lips as he grunted.

"You know I hate those things, is it too late for me to convince you to let me wear this down the aisle?" He said gesturing to his outfit, and she waved her head and laughed.

"Nice try, stud. It's only going to be for a few hours then when we get back to our suite you can change out it. Promise." She said sticking out her pinky finger as he curved his with hers.

"Only because I love you and I'm making you my wife." He said smirking, raising her off her feet and whirling around making yet let out a sequence of giggles.

"Put me down, you dork!" Dani laughed, punching his shoulder.

He chuckled, setting her back down but still keeping his arms tightly wrapped around her as she gawked at him with a grin.

"You know, you never told me how your bachelorette party went." Jon added, raising his brow.

Danielle giggled and shook her head embarrassingly "It was a drunk mess, Nicole and Brianna got me a stripper but I threw him a $100 and kicked him out before he could take anything off."

Jon scrunched his nose and shook his head. "Remind me to kill Nicole and Brie." He spoke jokingly as Dani hit his chest.

"Oh, shut it—how was your bachelor party?"

"Well, for one, I didn't have a stripper." He pointed out as Danielle shook her head and cackled.

"But we just had a few drinks and played poker. Not really interesting, but I won a couple bucks from your brother."

"That's great." She said pecking his lips tenderly.

"I can't wait to make you my wife." He declared against her lips, feeling her smile before pulling away.

"And I can't wait to make you my husband." She spoke as he flashed her a toothy smile.

"Do you think we should head out now?" He asked, and she reached for her phone checking the time and nodded her head.

"Yeah, the earlier the better, I guess." Danielle stepped out of his hold and picked up her matching clutch off the dresser and intertwined hands with Jon as they strolled out of their room. Jon helped her into the passenger seat of their car and got into the driver's seat, starting up the car to head to the venue.

"You guys are late!" Colby called out as he saw Jon and Danielle make their course towards them.

"Shut up, it's 5:05, we're only 5 minutes late." Danielle retorted, letting go of Jon's hand to give her brother a hug.

"Whatever, can we hurry up with this rehearsal? I'm starving and I want to go to the restaurant." He complained and Dani rolled her eyes smacking the back of his head making everybody laugh.