New Beginnings [45]

Danielle's POV

"Babe! I need help!" I squealed as I stood in my closet trying to gather all my clothes into the boxes at once.

"Seriously, darling?" Jon chuckled, taking the enormous pile of clothes out of my hands and dropping it down on the floor.

"Sorry, I just want to get all the packing done, I'm so eager to be moving." I giggled, jumping up and down.

"You're going to love it." He smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"When do you think we should start planning the wedding?" I suggested looking up at Jonathan who had a smirk on his face as he brushed the hair out of my face.

"Whenever you want sweetheart, we've got all the time in the world." He told me and I nodded.

Jon, Elena, and I spent the rest of the day packing everything up in boxes. Since Colby was still injured he spent most of the time on the couch talking to us to keep us amused. We labeled everything and signed them off to the movers who would be delivering everything to Vegas. Once we finished up Jonathan headed to the bathroom for a shower while I stayed in the kitchen chatting with Elena and Colby.

"Are you sad to be leaving Harry?" I pouted, and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, he's really sweet, but there's all this technology so we'll keep in touch."

"Oh please, shut up with all the boy talk." Colby called out from the couch where he was resting.

Elena and I shook our heads and snorted.

"You only have a couple more months until graduation, my baby sister is going to be a graduate." I screeched, leaning over the kitchen island to pinch her cheeks.

"Time flies by so fast. I'm planning to attend UNLV they have a really good program there." She said making me smile.

"Colby and I will be here every step of the way. Do you want to stay in a dorm or with Jon and I?" I asked

"Dorm. I want to try living on my own for a while, but expect me to visit often." I nodded my head and laughed.

"You're always welcomed into Jon and I's home." I told her, rubbing her arm soothingly.

"Hey it's my home too! I paid for it." Colby yelled, making me laugh.

"Whatever Colbs, you said it was a present." I told him, and he turned around and flipped me off jokingly.

"Well, I'm always welcomed too." He added, and I nodded my head.

Jonathan and I laid in bed talking about Vegas and what new beginnings it would offer to us. He wanted to show me around once we all got settled in which I agreed with. Since his apartment contract over there was coming to an end we would need to stop over once we got there to pick up a few of his things.

"You look to be thinking hard. What's the matter, darling?" Jon asked, glancing over at me who was staring at him blankly.

"I'm just scared." I muttered, and he sat up instantly, grabbing my hands.

"Scared of what sweetheart, there's nothing to be scared about I'm here with you." He reassured me but I shook my head.

"I'm not scared about that. I'm scared about my career, babe. What if I get back in that ring and I'm not the same?" I sat up and he nodded.

"I understand that, but you can't let these negative thoughts fill your brain, darling. You've been through a hell of a lot and what matters is your health." He told me.