Skeptical [24]

Danielle's POV

Weeks have passed, and I started to feel like myself again, I was able to train without any difficulties with the leg. I was cleared by my doctor to actually get back in the ring and wrestle on the road. I had texted Stephanie the news, and it was perfect. SummerSlam was in a two weeks and she wanted me to return on Raw, which was in a few days.

I headed to the performance center with Elena to train with Bayley, however Alexa couldn't make it due to media she had going on. Elena sat in the passenger seat reading over the driver's book I had bought her, she wanted to get her permit so she could start driving and I happily supported.

"And we're here." I signed parking the car and getting out. I held the doors open for Elena and led her to the benches where she could continue studying before I got into the ring with Bayley.

We made small talk about the upcoming events and training before we started practicing.

"Shoulder tackle." I yelled out as I performed the move on Bayley and moving on to a new move set.

She threw me against the ropes and attempted a Bayley to Belly, but I was able to counter and turn it around.

I quickly threw her against the ropes and went for my finisher. We sat up and drank some water.

"Does Jon know you're coming back on Monday?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"No, I want to surprise him and the boys. I haven't spoken to him in a couple of days though." I pouted.

It has been about four days since Jon and I had a proper conversation over the phone because he has been busy with house shows and what not. Our text conversations were bland, but that was expected since he wasn't a good texter. A bad feeling crept on me, but I quickly shook it away. Jonathan would never do anything to hurt me.

"I'm sure he's just busy, I bet he's going to be pumped when he sees you." She smiles at me.

"That your sister?" She asked, pointing towards Elena sitting on the benches.

"Yeah, Colby and I found out we had a long-lost sister and we knew we had to take her in. She's liking it, but I don't think she's going to be a wrestler, it's not her thing." I laughed

"That's cool. Well, good luck on Monday, I'll be watching." Bayley said, giving me a hug before exiting the ring.

I took a few minutes to relax in the ring by myself before I got out to sit next to Elena, who was now on her phone.

"You done studying?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah, I think I got it down." She smiled.

"Elena, do you think Jonathan is hiding something from me? I haven't spoken to him in the last four days." I said quietly.

"I mean he did, he was busy, but if you're unsure, then why not call him and ask?" She suggested, and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, let's head home so I can do that." I said, linking our arms and heading to the car.

I opened the front door to let Elena and I in. I had to remind her to pack her bags for Monday since she would be coming with me to Raw. She headed into her room to pack and I went inside mine.

I sat on my bed and debated whether or not to call Jon. I sighed and pressed his contact, putting the phone to my ear. I waited what seemed like minutes until he picked up.

"Hey darling." He said, calmly.

"Hi Jonathan." I quietly said. He let out a grunt and I could tell he knew something was up. I never answered the phone calling him by his first name.

"Is something wrong, sweetheart? You never call me by my first name when you call me." He said

I cut right to the chase. "Jonathan are you hiding something from me? It's been four days since we last spoke and you never called." I spilled out anxiously, waiting for a response.

"Danielle, I'm not hiding anything. I'm sorry I haven't been able to call Vince and Paul have me out here doing a bunch of things. It's my fault, I'm sorry, darling." He rambled.

I let out a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry, I'm just paranoid-" Jon cut me off

"Don't be sorry darling, it's okay to feel like that." He assured me.

"But still I should've called you right away when I felt like this and not let it build up to this point. I just miss you and I love you." I said laying back in my bed.

"I miss you too sweetheart, traveling hasn't been the same without you. I love you more." He spoke, causing me to blush. Though we were hundred of miles away, he always did that to me.

"Maybe I can send you a few pictures to make up for how I acted." I whispered seductively.

He let out a low growl. "I would love that darling, I'll call you back as soon as I get to the hotel, all right?" He asked

"You got it stud, I'll go work on those pictures now." I giggled, getting up from the bed.

"You're going to be the death of me, I love you, darling." He said

"I love you too, baby." I hung up the phone and stripped off the clothes I had on, revealing the teal thong and bra I had on. I quickly picked up my black robe to throw on before getting in front of the mirror and snapping a picture.

I opened my messages with Jon and typed something up.

'I miss you stud ;)'

*attachment 1 photo*

I pressed send and waited for a response

"Once I get my hands on you, I'm going to wreck you sweetheart" He replied causing me to giggle.

Monday really needed to hurry because not only did I want to get my hands on Nicole and the championship, but I really want to get my hands on my boyfriend.

I hope you enjoyed. Vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Also, I'm currently working on a new Seth Rollins Fanfiction titled "Addiction" so please go ahead and check it out!