Mixed Signals [27]

Danielle's POV

It has been two days since the outburst I had with Summer Rae and everybody had found out thanks to her blabbing her mouth. Stephanie and Paul had found out as well, though they weren't too fond of Summer they weren't happy with my actions either.

Today was the day that we were filming the SummerSlam commercial. Vince decided to last minute that he preferred an actual beach commercial rather than a studio one, so we had to make it work. Thankfully, we were in sunny California, which allowed us to head down to a beach with production to shoot the commercial.

Elena opted to stay at the hotel to catch up with school, but the shoot wouldn't take too long so we weren't worried. For the past two days, it felt like Colby and I were co-parenting Elena. We would switch back and forth dropping Elena at locker rooms and I felt guilty for making her feel that way. The last thing I wanted Elena to witness was my brother and I fighting like this.

The twins and I, along with Paige, stepped into the trailer which we would be using to head down to the beach. It was a tight space, but we had to make it work.

"Hey, I'm going to change into my bikini then you two can take the bathroom." I said walking towards the small bathroom that was located in the back of the trailer. I quickly changed into the white bikini that the stylist gave me. I checked myself out in the mirror, fluffing up my hair before walking out.

The twins and Paige whistled at me, making me laugh. Although Paige wasn't going to be in SummerSlam nor the commercial she was here for moral support. She knew that Jonanthan and Colby would be there, and she wanted me to feel comfortable. Nicole and Brie headed to the bathroom to change into their bikinis.

"You look great muffin." Paige says smiling at me, I smiled at her widely.

The trailer door opened and there came through the boys and tramp. I rolled my eyes and continued my conversation with Paige, and the twins walked out. I could tell Colby wanted to say something but didn't because Nicole was still annoyed at him.

Joe on the other hand didn't hesitate. "You girls look great today." Joe grinned at us.

"Thank you." We all said in union, giggling.

"I think I look better, don't you think?" Summer asked Jonathan, who rolled his eyes and grunted.

The four of us girls giggled to ourselves, trying not to make it obvious. It was amusing to see Summer actually thinking that she was high and mighty above us when she certainly wasn't all that great. How many years was she in the company and she hasn't received a decent storyline yet.

Summer scoffed and glared at us while I glared right back at her. If she was going to have an issue with me, I would definitively defend myself because for all I care I was the victim. Like I've mentioned in the past I was not one for drama but if it involved me, I would be the one to end it.

"You should really change, that bathing suit looks terrible on you." She told me, making me laugh out loud.

"Summer, trust me, I could put on a garbage bag and still look better than you." I scowled, crossing my hands across my chest.

"You are so pathetic!" She yelled causing me to laugh again, fighting with her was practically free comedy at this point.

"I've heard that one before and it still doesn't add up. How can me, the great Dani Rollins possibly be pathetic when I can wrestle circles around you. You joined this company for what? To jump start your so-called modeling career? Or was it to be a ring rat?" I sassed looking between her and Jonathan.

"That one has got to burn." Nicole said, chuckling to herself.

"Why don't you just get out!" She screamed, making me grin. I looked over at Paige, who glanced towards the window that was big enough to get out of. I winked at her, letting her know that I thought the same thing. We we practically already at the set and were at a red light.