Meeting someone [11]

Danielle's POV

"Danielle, sweetheart, wake up its almost 10." Jon shakes me awake. I stare at him above me and he was already dressed in his usual black leather jacket, black wife-beater, and his favorite blue jeans paired with boots.

"You got ready without me?" I pouted, and he laughed, kissing me on my forehead.

"Didn't want to hog the bathroom, I know how much you like getting ready." I sat up and stepped in to the bathroom, removing my clothes. I walked into the shower, being mindful not to let the water touch my hair since I had washed it the day prior. I quickly washed up and wrapped the towel around my body. I applied some lotion and re-wrapped the towel around myself back to the bedroom so I could pick out an outfit.

"Darling, you're teasing me!" Jon joked, placing his palms over his face.

"I'm just trying to figure out an outfit stud." I laughed throwing the towel at him revealing my nude body. He immediately rose up reaching up for my breast but I held my hand out.

"Nope, we have a signing to get to." I grin, putting on a Dani Rollins T-shirt along with skinny black jeans. I deliberated over heels or shoes but decided I wanted to spice up the outfit, i picked up the red bottom Louboutins that Colby gifted me the year before.

"Fix yourself Jonny boy." I giggled, referring to his hardening member behind his jeans. He grunted and made his way to the bathroom, me trailing behind him. I stopped in front of the mirror applying a light layer of makeup while Jon tried to settle his problem.

"You know sweetheart, it's surely not nice to tease." he got up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. He began kissing up my neck, I tried focusing but he made it almost impossible. I spun around and brought him in for a fierce kiss. I snapped out of it realizing that we had to leave in a few minutes.

I pushed his chest, and he growled. "Maybe you can get more later but we got to go." I say pecking him on the lips once more before picking up my purse and heading out the door with our hands interlaced.

We saw Joe and Colby standing out in the hallway to wait for the elevator. We strutted our way over to them.

"Hey boys." I spoke, giving each of them a hug. The elevator doors opening revealing Eva Marie with 2 camera crew guys. I squeezed Jon's hand tightly before stepping in. I knew to keep it professional, even though what she said about us girls annoyed me I knew better than to start a dispute in front of cameras for the entire world to see.

"Hey guys, Danielle, you excited for the signing?" Eva asked, I gave her a tight smile before pulling out my phone to scroll on Instagram. I could sense Eva staring at Jon, so I acted quick. 

I glanced up at him, beaming. I guess Jon had got the hint and smirked, leaning down a bit to plant a deep kiss on my lips. I grinned into the kiss now Eva felt awkward. We drew away after a few seconds and I rested my head on his shoulder, grinning at Eva. The elevator came to a stop and opened to the lobby. I saw the Bella's resting in the lobby waiting for us. They had texted me the night before asking if I wanted to ride with them to the signing, and I agreed.

"I'll see you guys at the signing. Love you." I gave Jon a quick peck on the lips and waving bye to Joe and Colby

"Hey DD!" Brie exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. "Oh, my god are those Louboutins? You look so hot!" Nicole says, amazed. Nicole loved when I wore designer and often times suggested to help me pick out outfits because she had a kin for fashion. The girls knew I didn't like wearing them because I feared damaging the bottom, but I didn't want them lying in a closet with no use.

"Eh, I decided I needed to spice up the outfit!" I snickered, we made our way to the car waiting for us. There were no fans waiting outside the hotel so we could walk out together with no worries of paparazzi.