The L Word [17]

Danielle's POV

We stood in the elevator waiting for it to stop on our floor. Joe and Jon had landed in Austin a few hours before we touched down. Although the stress and anxiety was gone from getting Elena, there was still Jon I had to worry about. The few conversations that we shared over the phone were normal, but I could sense that there was something that we both needed to say.

"Don't be nervous, they may look tough and mean but they're nice." Colby assured Elena. She was nervous to meet Joe and Jon which I thought was unusual, they were the two biggest babies I know.

"Hey, we're here!" I shout stepping into the room. There came Jon who beamed at me, I could tell he wanted to say something, but he just grinned. I strode up to him and kissed him on the lips.

"Elena, this is my boyfriend Jon. Jon this in my sister Elena." I introduced the two, and they awkwardly shook hands.

"Hey baby girl, I'm Joe. It's nice to meet you." Joe said coming out of the room holding out his hand for her to shake.

"Well, you guys should get to know each other. I need to talk to Jonathan for a few minutes." I say grabbing Jon's hand leaving us to our bedroom.

I shut the door and locked it. Jon had made his way to the edge of the bed sitting.

"I miss you, darling." He said motioning me to sit on his lap.

"I missed you too, stud." I nuzzled my head in his neck.

"Jonathan, I love you. I saw your face the day that I left and you look confused." I addressed the elephant in the room. He let out a sigh and stared at me.

"It just shocked me, sweetheart, I didn't expect you to say that." He told me, brushing his thumb across my lips.

I sat up straight in his lap. "Well I mean it. I love you, it's been a long time since I've been in love but know that's the genuine feelings I have towards you. I don't expect you to say it either if you're not ready to." He grabbed my face, pulled me into a deep long kiss.

He pulled away and kept his forehead on mines. "I love you too, Danielle. I was stupid to not say it back that day, I was in too much shock. I love you Danielle, that how I feel." He whispered before kissing me again.

He rose up wrapping my legs around his waist making his way towards the bathroom. He sat me down on the counter, pulling off my shirt and pants. I tugged on his shirt, letting him know I wanted it off.

"I want you, Jon, please." I begged. I didn't plan on coming back to have sex, but I wanted it. I was ready and didn't want to wait any longer.

"You sure, darling?" He asked.

"I'm sure Jon." I smirked, unclipping my bra to reveal my breast.

He quickly removed his pants and boxers. His errection sprung out, and I whimpered at the sight of it. Jumped off the counter, kneeling down in front of him to take him into my mouth. One hand tangled into my hair while the other gripped the counter.

I pulled away, looking up at him. Lust filled his eyes. I kept eye contact as I licked from the base of his cock to the tip. I placed a small kiss on the tip causing him to groan. I smiled before taking him into my mouth again. My tongue moving back and forwth the underside of his cock. I brought one of my hands up to graze his stomach while the other cupped his balls.

"Shit darling." He pulled off his cock by my hair, pressing his lips onto mine. He backed us up towards the shower. I stepped in with him pushed against me, I quickly turned on the water reaching down to stroke his cock.

"You tease, you're going to get it." He growled, bending me over. I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan, feeling the tip of his cock push into my heat. He slowly sunk his way in. I reached back, squeezing his arm tightly.

"Can I move darling?" He asked, reaching over to grip my breast. I nodded my head in urgency.

"Oh my god, yes." I cried out.

The sound of our bodies slapping together and moans filled the small bathroom. Jon was hitting all the right spots making me weak. This man was the best I've ever had. I turned my head to look at him, my face contorted from the pleasure he was giving me.

"Come on darling, I know you're about to cum." He whispered kissing me on the lips. Jon gave me one last thrust before I came. He swallowed my moans, and I felt him pull out to finish on my back. He held me for a few minutes, allowing me to catch my breath.

"I love you." I said, wrapping my arms around his torso. He kissed my forehead and smacked my bottom, earning a jump from me.

"I love you too, sweetheart. Let's get cleaned, don't want to waste anymore water." He winked picking up the body wash and rubbing my body.

Jon and Danielle finally got it in!!! Hope you liked it. Vote and comment, don't be silent readers!