Truth Hurts [25]

Danielle's POV

Monday came by in a flash and she was thrilled to return. She had informed no one that she would be coming back because she wanted to surprise the boys and the twins. She and Elena had landed a few hours ago and were currently resting in a bus to hide out. Paul had greeted her and given her the script for tonight. She had about thirty more minutes until she could go down into the arena.

"Gosh, I can't wait to see Jon." I said jumping up and down

"Please don't PDA too much, it makes me sick sometimes." Elena warned, laughing.

"Yeah yeah whatever, all the PDA we will be doing is going to be in private." I winked, sticking my tongue out at her.

We used the rest of the time in the bus reading over the script until Paul came to escort us into the arena. He handed me a black zip up hoodie to hide me from any fans that we're waiting around.

"Let's go." He suggested opening the door and shielding me and Elena from the fans. We strolled into the arena and I was able to remove the jacket. I looked around and smiled. It has been a slow 8 weeks.

"You miss it huh?" Paul asked patting me on the back.

"Yeah, can't wait to be back in the ring." I grinned, looking up at him.

"Well, we can't wait to see what happens tonight, I assume you want to give these to the boys?" He handed me scripts for Colby and Jon. I offered him a slight side hug and was off to find the locker room.

"I'm going to catering, do you want to come with me first?" Elena asked, and I responded, following her.

As soon as we stepped in the twins saw us and yelped.

"Oh my god, you two are back!" They said embracing Elena and I in a tight hug.

"Surprise!" I said causing them to snicker.

"I need to find Jon and Colby, Elena said she's going to stay here." I told them. Brie stayed back and catch up with Elena while Nicole followed me to the locker room.

"Jonathan has been irritable lately, he misses his girl." Nicole teases as we sauntered down the halls.

"I miss him too, sucks that I had to get injured but everything happens for a reason right." I said, hand reaching out to open the door.

"Surprise-" I spoke aloud, shifting my attention the couch where they were. My jaw hit the floor as I stared at the scene in front of me.

Summer fucking Rae was resting on my boyfriend's lap, kissing his neck as my brother remained on the armchair a few feet away with no care in the world. 

Jon was swift to push Summer off and hold his hands up in defensive.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I shouted, approaching them, dropping the scripts and pointing my finger at them.

Colby and Jon remained in silence as Summer rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Get the fuck out of here, you tramp." Nicole said harshly, gripping her arm and shoving her out the door.

"So are you going to look at me like I'm insane or are you going to explain?" I demanded, my arms crossed against my chest.

"It wasn't what it looks like, I tried for weeks to get her to leave me alone-" My scrunched my face. Did I hear that right? Weeks?

"Wait, you're telling me this was going on for weeks? While I was at home struggling to recover you we're here fucking Summer?" I raved, pacing back and forth.