Face turn [6]

Danielle's POV

I woke up tangled with Jon beside me. I reached over to check the time on my phone. I took a few minutes to appreciate the silence before nudging him to wake up.

"Jon, baby, wake up we have a plane to catch." I say

He groaned and pulled me down to his chest. "I'll get up if I can shower with you darling." He wiggles his eyebrows and I giggle against his chest. "Fine! But hurry, we have to get to the airport on time." I say strolling over to the shower.

I turned on the shower, letting the water get to a pleasant temperature. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower, allowing the water to drizzle on my body. I felt Jon come in and wrap his arms around my naked body. We spent a good fifteen minutes showering until we stepped out and got changed.

"My girlfriend is so hot!" I heard Jon says as I pulled my jeans up my legs. I laughed and went over to him. I fixed the stray hairs that weren't as neat on his head. We packed up all our belongings before making our way to the living room where Joe and Colby were already waiting for us.

Joe handed me a mug of coffee, and Colby passed me a piece of toast. They consistently made sure I ate before a flight or else I would be one grumpy girl. I smiled and accepted their offers and ate hastily. Before we left we all cleaned up and we were off to the airport.

We arrived at the airport and saw a few fans wating. If security were here they would tell us no pictures or autographs but the least we could do is give them what they want for being here so soon. I strolled up to the small group of fans and took pictures and signed a couple of posters before coming across a precious girl, you could see she was sick. She was wearing my t-shirt that said "Dani Rollins on the loose!" and a Dean Ambrose jacket, but she was in a wheelchair and had a mask on.

I crouched down to her level "Hi darling, what's your name?" I ask while signing the poster she had.

"My name is Chloe! You and Dean are my favorite wrestlers! You two make be stronger so I can beat cancer!" She exclaims, holding her first up.

I couldn't help but let a tear slip down my cheek. "You are so precious! You keep fighting ok? You're the strongest girl I've met, I love you Chloe!" I say giving her a small hug. Her mom took a picture of us and I waved goodbye.

Being a WWE Superstar is such an honor and privilege. We get to travel the world doing what we love and entertain our fans. Most notably, we get to meet people like Chloe who look up to us as role models and inspiration for their own lives. No matter how many injuries I sustained or the grueling travel, they all made it worth it.

We made our way to TSA and were headed to our gate. As we approached the gate, we saw the Bellas and I ran up and hug them. This was the first time I saw them in person in a couple of days, so we chatted up before it was time to board our flight.

"Now boarding plane to Chicago,IL." The attendant says. We all get up and walk to get our tickets checked and into the plane.

"Yay we all get to sit next to each other for the next two-and-a-half hours!" I say sarcastically as we get into our seats.

We're all seated in the middle row of the plane. Joe gets the left end of the seat then Colby, me, and Jon on the right end next to me. Behind us is Paige, The Bellas, and no one in the other seat, which I think Nikki will lie in. We all make small talk until the plane takes off.

I carefully remove my shoes and put on comfortable fluffy socks to keep my feet warm. Since being on airplanes is literally a part of our schedule almost every week, I became a pro at knowing how to fly comfortably. I'm a petite and short girl, so laying down in this small space was fairly easy. I removed my seat belt and lay my head on Jon's lap and pulled my legs up towards Colby's lap. They never seemed to mind when I did this. Keeping me sane and comfortable on flights was their number one priority.